4= False but true

So I have updated this part finally. Now I will be regular for this short story.

Naksh's pov

I came out of the room and switched on the light to see that kidnapped girl and Sanju standing there.

"Wtf are you doing here" I asked that girl as I don't know her name.

After taking a pause she stammered "Wa-water"

"There is a water cooler in the basement." I said and her eyes opened wide.

"I didn't saw" She said as low as a whisper.

"That was in front of the door. While exiting. You must have seen that" I asked gritting my tooth and she swallowed her saliva.

Not answering she turned her face and looked at Sanju which caused me as well to look at her.

And what I saw was not only surprising but astounding as well.
She was smiling. My Sanju was smiling looking at her. A pure smile. Her smile that she used to have was plastered on her face and she was continuously looking at her.

And then I got the shock. I would stupor. She is amazing me.

"Who is she" She asked slowly diverting her gaze to me. She spoke to me after I don't know how my months. Maybe four months.

But now what should I answer. Sis she is the wrong girl that we kidnapped and now she knows about our secret Kuwait deal so now she is living here. And I don't know anything about her. Not even her name. She is a stranger.

No! No! I can't say this for sure. What should I tell her. My mind was in process when she answered it herself.

"Don't tell me bro that she is your wife" Sanju said and before I could nod no that girl screamed a big no.

"Then" Sanju asked and after along pause she said "I got it she is your finacé. Right!" She exclaimed and immediately hugged her.

That girl was horrified. She doesn't know what to do. She stood still and when I glared at her she hugged her back slowly.

Sanju separated from that hug and looked at me.

"I am so happy bro that you moved on in your life. You got engaged. I knew I was not a part of your happiness. So stupid I am. I missed everything. I don't know for how long I was in this sad depressed face just because of a ass but I am so happy for you. Just by seeing her everything changed for me. I think I am coming back to normal." Sanju said and I had mixed emotions and feelings within me.

I was happy because she realised what she did and now she is coming back to normal. I was disheartened that she responded to a stranger who is nothing to her and not to me. I was confused that what made her recognise her as my fiancé. All of these emotions were evoking in me when I felt her arms around me.

My Sanju hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears " I like her bro"

I don't know how to react but one thing is for sure that if Sanju is reacting, responding to her. She is liking her. She wants to keep her here then she will.

She separated from that hug and looked at me and smiled. I too smiled back warmly.

"I need to move. I will meet in morning" She said and my  heart felt relaxed hearing these words from her.

Soon she disappeared in her room and me and that girl was standing there.

I looked at her and she did the same. I grabbed her arms and dragged her in my room locking the door.

A tear escaped her eyes and she started shivering. He breath got uneven while looking at me.

I took a step further and she stepped back or you can say stumbled back.

"Stop. Don't move" I said in a shrill voice and she froze at her position.

I grabbed her quickly when she stopped. My one hand was on her waist and other holding her arms tightly.

"I know whatever happened outside was false but it is true" I said and she frowned. 

"I know you are not my fiance but you will be. My sister is considering you as one." I said and I could see fear in her eyes.

"If anyone gets to know the truth." I paused and then continued "You will see the consequences" I said and left her.

She moved back and nodded her head while breathing heavily. She turns to go back when I stopped her.

"Wait-- What's your name?" I asked and turned back to look at me.

"Ke--Keerti" She stammered slowly and I nodded her to g but again stopped her.

"Select any of the room you want." I said and she nodded again.

"Don't you know how to speak. You just know how to nod" I asked and again she nodded a no.

I glared at her and I could see her neck moving up and down for swallowing her saliva.

She quickened herself and went out avoiding me.

But can I trust her? Is she trust worthy? All these questions were roaming in my mind and the only answer I had was I don't know. Maybe she can.

"So lets tie her with me" I smirked at my thoughts and asked Ronny to call her to the secret room.

Soon I heard her footsteps. She came and stood just beside me and I got up from the chair.

I moved towards her back and hugged her tightly. She was shocked as her body shivered and her mouth gasped just by my mere touch.

Her sweet carmel like fragrance hitting my nostrils driving me crazy. I just want to linger on her soft and milky skin but I controlled my hormones.

I took the gun out of my jeans and held her hand. Now we both were holding gun pointing towards the wall in front of us. She was horrified.

"Call him" I shouted and Rachit bought Kamal in front of us near the wall so that our gun is pointed towards him.

I turned my gaze to look at Keerti who had not clue. She too turned her face towards me and we both were looking at each other.

I smiled looking at her and gestured her a kiss while pulling the trigger and clicking the gun. The bullet shot Kaml in his heart at he dies on the spot.

There was no intention of me to kill him but he had to die to tie. To tie her with me I needed a sacrifice.

"Haww!! Keerti you killed him" I said quickly detaching myself from her.

She turned towards me and started sobbing.

"I didn't" She begged and fall on her knees. Congratulations plan worked.

"Shh shh don't cry. No one will know about this. Live with us and I promise that I will protect you" I said and looked at me. Guilt and fear clear in her eyes.

"But I killed someone" She said and tears escaped her eyes again. I embraced herself in my arms and patted her back slowly to calm her down.

"I promise I will always be there for you. Just stop crying dear" I said and genuinely meant it. I didn't wanted her to cry.

Her sobbings slowed down and slowly she came back to normal.

"Come lets go" I got up asking her hand. She took my hand and got up with me support.

I dropped her to the room and saw her lying on her bed and sleep engulfed her soon.

I too came back to my room. My life had took a drastic change in just fer hours and I don't know what life will bring tomorrow.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

PRECAP- Poor soul

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕