7= Move on

Naksh's Pov

"Keerti" I called her and she turned. The purity on her face, the innocence that her eyes were depicting some of the factors I guess, that made me do what I did next moment.

I took a step towards her. She completely ignored me and started heading towards her room. I quickened myself and grabbed her near the kitchen corner. Her breath hitched and I turned hard at that second only. My hands reached her abdomen and I slowly pushed her, her back hit the wall. Next moment was bliss. My lips landed on hers and she stiffened herself. I didn't move my lips, it was just on her, feeling her. Then slowly I moved my lips and she crushed my shirt from shoulder. My hand automatically reached her waist and I pulled her into me. I was not trying to force her but I want her to open her mouth giving me the full access. I licked her upper lip and bit the lower one which made her gasp and I took the chance. My tongue entered her mouth with a swift. I was exploring each and every corner of her mouth but something felt incomplete. Soon I realized she was not touching me like she should. She was not responding like she should. I broke the kiss and looked her. She was terrified by her look. Her breath was on the race with air like who is going to run fast.

"Why aren't you touching me" I asked and waited for her to reply but she was looking into my eyes.

"Touch me love" I said and crashed my lips once more and this time she not only touched me but responded in the kiss as well. It was a chest-to-chest kiss. Her arms were around my neck and my on her waist. I pulled her up and now only her toes was touching the ground. Her hold got tighter and now she was hugging my shoulder blade instead of nape. Her lips were syncing but to be honest I was in control and I wanted to be in control as well. I wasn't letting her by any chance get dominant on me. I pushed myself more into her causing her to hit the wall again. The kiss was getting violent and passionate by each passing second. Truly speaking I had no intentions of kissing her but once my lips touched those lips though they were a bit dry, there was no intention for me to leave them soon. I heard her moan in breath between the kiss and I squeezed her waist.

"OH NO! I promise I didn't see anything" Sanju shuddered and Keerti left me so soon like a dream leave our mind when we wake up in morning. I too turned and saw her standing with an empty water bottle.

"I will leave. I will fill the bottle later" She said and took steps for her room when I stopped her.

"Wait. Fill it up" I said and before I could react further Keerti took quick and big strands towards her room avoiding everyone especially me.

Keerti's Pov

WTF Just happened. I kissed a monster. How could I? When did my control power get so freaking weak? I was mentally cursing and slapping myself when I heard a knock on my door, and here he was.

"Uhh.. Actually I-I wanted to talk about what happened just now. We ki-kis-ki" I can't believe that he is not able to speak the word. He just did that and he is not able to say that. So I completed him as I want him to say what he wants and then leave this room.

"We kissed. Now will you speak further" I said as my blood was about to boil and then I will blast on him and then he will do something horrific and this will repeat every time so let's just take it down right here.

He looked straight into my eyes and started taking steps towards me. No! What did I do now?

Half of my mind was occupied by the question about what I did and half of it was-was not thinking anything actually. Whereas my stomach was tickling me and I was getting nervous by his each step.

"Babygirl" He whispered in my ears as he reached me. I gulped my saliva down and looked at his hazel brown eyes.

A smirk spread on his face once and he caged me between his arms scaring the shit out of me.