WOUNDED LUCIFER ILL.

Hello! 

I want to share my sincere thanks for reading this. Everyday, I am always thinking of what things would happen on next chapters; anxiously awaiting my brain to keep generating the scenes that follow the open ends in each chapter. 

We are all on the same boat here. I am like screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?! NO NO WHY DID I WRITE THAT?! But.. It's sooo good. Let's write it!"

I don't know if you are all fans of actions, thrillers and suspense, as well as evil conspiracy stories, but when I was playing "Obey Me!" I not only imagined the fluffly lovey dovey scenes we were having with the boys, but I was also having side scenes where I could actually imagine the demons fighting , and being all powerful. 

I ended up stitching together and expanding it all into one hell of a story in my head. I imagined the importance Diavolo as the ruling figure of Devildom, the importance of the demon bros and the place each character occupies in the game. 

After all that, I came up with this. This is no longer just a dating game, but it's far more than that. It's deeper than that. 

I am not sorry of it not being NSFW, because that's not my main point. Although, I'll admit my imagination runs wild too LOLOL, but for this project I wanted to go beyond just touching, and kissing. I wanted to spice things up not just a little, but a LOT!

Lucifer: Next chapter it would be heart warming.

Me: And... romantic.

Mammon: YES! The romance type that can give you diabetes!

Lucifer: Don't show your jealousy too much dear brother. Although, it does suit you~