NINE

SHANTAÈ :

I hummed along to my music, bopping my head to the left and right like a weirdo.

"You're such a dickhead," Amara laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at her and continued dancing.

I was just happy, Amara and I had not been talking as much as before and I didn't want to lose my best friend.

She was literally my other half.

I pulled out my air pods and turned to her, smiling widely.

"You okay?"

She nodded and looked down.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed," I know when you're lying to me. Tell me what's wrong, you've been moving mad and I don't like it."

Amara ran her hand through her long goddess braids and sighed,"I fucked up."

"Ok . . . What did you do?"

I wasn't understanding what could be so bad. She knew I would never snake her or judge her, so I was a bit offended that she was having a hard time telling me what had happened.

"I cheated."

My eyes widened and I gasped,"For real?"

"Yes . . . I don't know . . ." She whispered as tears came down her face.

She never seemed like the type to cheat. I was just confused as to why she did this. Renell gave her everything.

"I think I just liked the attention. I was happy with Renell at first but then I just got bored. I started entertaining it when mandem moved to me, instead of ignoring them. And then boom, I've got like three different boys thinking they're the one."

I was shocked. I didn't even know what to say.

"Amara . . . I -"

"You don't need to say anything. I just felt like you should know why I've been moving different."

I blinked several times. Wow.

"Don't tell Messiah. He'll tell Renell for sure, they're tight."

I screwed up my face, she told me this in confidence and she was my best friend. Why would I tell Messiah? No matter how much shit I told him, I would never bait out Amara. I was not that type of person.

"Amara, what you did was fucked. You need to cut off all these boys. I'm not supporting what you did but if you were going to cheat, why didn't you do it with one boy. You know how these niggas know everyone. You need to tell Renell before he finds out by himself. I personally feel like that would be ten times worse."

"You're right, but I'm scared."

I shrugged,"Not tryna be blunt but there's nothing you can actually do now. The damage is done."

I hated to see my best friend crying hysterically because Amara never cried, I felt so bad for her.

I was also scared shitless. Renell was a nice guy but his anger was something else. Something completely different.

I couldn't help but wonder what he would do when he found out. He would probably kill someone.

"He's calling you," I said looking down at where her phone rested on her thigh.

"Just let it ring," she hiccuped.

I raised my eyes skyward, "You're moving suspicious. He's called you about five times today."

"I know, I'm trying to let him down slowly."

"What?"

"I want to break up with him. Everything's so fucked right now," she screamed.

I jumped back, "Amara, you cheated. Okay! It's alright."

"You don't understand," she cried, clutching my arm.

"Help me understand then."

She sobbed, wiping her tears slowly.

"I'm pregnant."

Hey barbies !! So it looks like Amara's pregnant.

I wonder who the dad is🤔.

Please vote and comment guys x

Special Thanks :

Trap Love by hannahn101x

Make sure you guys check out her book, it's one of the gooooddd London Based stories on Wattpad. Honestly, I only like a few on here because the other other authors have terrible grammar or they just can't spell.

So yes, her book is really good. Thank you for the continuous votes and comments on my book. Much appreciated boo💕.

~ Majesty x