THIRTEEN

SHANTAÈ :

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today bae, something came up. I'll call you tomorrow x

16:32

Despite telling Messiah I'd call him tomorrow, he was still belling my line.

I aired all of his calls and then his messages, telling me to answer the phone.

I couldn't face him.

I was still trying to understand how and why I had gotten jumped.

As far as I was concerned, I wasn't beefing anyone.

I mean I did fuck up that girl in MacDonald's but that had long ago blown over.

I racked my brains, trying to think back on anyone who I had unfinished beef with.

Tears of frustration raced down my face, my face was fucked.

There were bruises all over my stomach and back. My face had little scratches all over and my lip was busted.

I wasn't having it. I refused to.

Grabbing my phone from the table beside me, I called Daniel.

He answered on the third ring, "Yo lil sis."

I sniffed and sighed, "Daniel, I need you."

"What happened?" He growled.

Daniel knew how I was. It didn't happen often that I would call him crying. I often fought my own battles, which was why Messiah doing a lot for me now had me feeling like a baby.

"I got jumped."

There was a pause on the other side of the phone before all hell broke loose.

"AYE RICARDO! GET MY FUCKING SHANK! WE'RE GOING BACK TO ENDS. DON'T FUCKING PISS ME OFF!"

I heard a loud crash on the other side and Daniel's heavy breathing.

I winced, remembering why I always refrained from telling Daniel about my beef.

He had serious anger issues. Like off joke.

"Daniel, stop."

"Don't fucking tell me to stop. Aye, you're at home ahlie? Yeah, don't fucking move. I'm coming."

The line disconnected and not up to two minutes later, Amara called me.

"Taè, don't fucking piss me off. When did you get jumped? Daniel just called me and Messiah. We're coming over."

My heart literally stopped.

Messiah.

Fuck my life.

"Amara, I don't even know. It was a boy and two girls."

"A boy?"

I nodded, like she could see me.

"Don't move. I'm coming."

Once she had hung up I rested my head against the head rest.

Why was everyone telling me not move?

I was surprised that Messiah hadn't called me yet.

Just as the thought passed my head, the door bell rung.

My heart dropped to my stomach.

I knew what my brother and Messiah were on and I was pretty sure Daniel had caught more bodies than my age.

Although I wanted revenge, I was quite scared to see what they would do.

I opened the door to be met with one single face.

That wasn't my brother or my boyfriend.

My breath caught as I stared into his eyes.

My ex.

Hey barbies ! So quite a few events have transpired. Amara has been with WAY more boys than Shantaè expected, Shantaè got jumped, her ex is back.

It's all mad tbh.

Make sure you vote and comment my lovelies x

~ Majesty x