Chapter 2 - Dormates

I woke up yawning, I stood up and saw indo on his bed sleeping peacefully.

'I should thank him...'

I carefully snuck out of the bedroom, leaving indo on his bed. I went to his kitchen and saw his favorite food, indomie.

'Looks like he's going to Love his breakfast today'

I thought to myself before cooking

Hey, I know that I came here to get information about my enemy and use that as an advantage to strike them down,
So I shouldnt be cooking for a friend right now.

But hey? Cooking for a dear friend wont hurt, whats it gonna do? Kill me? Pshhhh nahhhhhh

I was cutted off of my thought when I heard a door open, I looked over to the direction of the door to see indo standing there.

I heard indo yawn before making his way to the kitchen table, when he finally arrived to the kitchen table he sat down and went back to sleep.

I chucled at the sight before I look back at the stove to see food ready.

I then prepared the plates, the spoon and fork, and the food.

"Hey indo, your food's ready!" I said hoping to get him out of his sleepiness.

And in that moment i swear... I swear I saw the most joyful look in Indo's Face.

"Indomieeeee!" He squealed in Joy before Looking up at me with a very, I said VERY big smile at his Face.

'That mustve Been the most biggest smile I have ever seen'

"Did you cook this for me?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard indo asked me a question.

"What do you think?" I said teasing him a little

"Thank you very much!!!" He squealed in delight before diving into his food.

'Well I guess I should eat too'

I thought before chewing on my food

-(time skip)-

"I TOLD YOU LET ME WASH THE DISHES!!!"

"NOOO ITS OKAY, IM THE ONE WHO MADE THE MESS SO ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!"

"NOOOOOO!!!! LETTTT MEEEEE!"

I sigh, so How did this happen? Alright after eating, indo insisted that he must be the one to wash the dishes, I shouldve just agreed or my precious time wouldnt have Been wasted.

I sighed before Looking back at indo

"Fine, Ill Let you wash the dishes..." i said as I finally gave up.

Indo beamed at delight and rushed to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes. Seriously, this Guy...

-(time skip)-

We finished changing our clothes, and went to School.

We walked over to our locker which is just beside each other.

"Oh? What is this now? Abandoning your other best friend?"

We looked to where the Voice came from to see malay with his hands on his hips.

"Oh you're still here? I thought you were dead?"

I looked to indo with a malicious smile on his Face. Seriously? These guys could be Childish sometimes.

"What did you say?"

"What? Are you deaf?"

"Ya little bastard..."