Chapter 7 - Encounter

"Tonight's event will start at 8:00 pm hope you will have a fun time! And we have no class the whole day since we want you guys to find a partner and we the faculty will decorate. And we're very tired because of what happened yesterday."

This school is a very chill school, isn't it? They can skip classes, make holidays, and they even let the students drink alcohol if they want to.

I don't even know why they made this school, probably to educate the countries who have low economies.

Everybody is looking forward to the school's part tonight, and everyone started looking for partners.

I sigh, I haven't really made progress. I only came across Spain, but America and Japan is very hard to find!

I'm at building B, while Japan and America are at building A! This will make it harder to find them.

"Hey Phil!" Aussie went up to me

"Do you have a partner?" He asked while scratching the back of his head.

"No, and I probably won't join." I said as I let my head rest on my palm

"Oh really? My partner's Israel, you know, don't you?" He asked

"Yeah, I know him, and please excuse me. I need some fresh air."

I said as I stood up and went out of the classroom, I started wandering around as I didnt care where I Will Go.

I Really wanted some fresh breeze, where can I get it?...

Oh yeah! The rooftop

I said as I immediatly went to the rooftop which is at the 6th floor.

There were no elevators since the faculty wanted the students to lose some weight. Quite hellish, isn't it?

I panted as I finally reached the Top. I made it! I looked around to find some shade.

I found what I was Looking for and decided to rest for a while.

I sat down in the shade and Let the drowsiness take over me.

A nap wouldn't hurt... would it?

"I told you it wasn't my fault!"

Huh? Someones here? How long have I Been asleep?

"Oh Spain, you know that you lied to many people. How can you expect someone to believe you when you told so many lies?"

Wait, Spain is here? And who is talking to him?

"You gotta trust me this time!"

I slowly open my eyes and I saw Chile and Argentina Looking at Spain with furious eyes.

"Oh Spain... when trust is broken, it Will never be repaired..." Chile said as he looked at Spain

"We're done being your slaves..." Argentina said as he pushed Spain.

Spain almost fell down but he grabbed the roof, I was shocked. I can feel the heartbeat of Spain right now! He worries for his dear life. I quickly took out my phone and took pictures. Perfect! Now I have proof!