Chapter 4 - School king

Philippines POV

It's lunch now, im currently standing in the hallway waiting for Australia. He was nowhere to be seen.

As I figured, he was just messing with me. He'll never come.

I thought before turning my back and walking away. I feel disappointed, to be honest i was Really Looking forward to it. I sigh

"Where are you going?"

I then came to my senses and looked Behind me, I saw Australia standing there with his hands in his pockets, with a smile on his Face

"Sorry to make you wait, I was busy" he apologised before putting one of his hands Behind his head.

"I hope you didnt mind" he said

"Of course Not! I DIDNT mind you being late" I said with sarcasm, and a smile on my Face.

"Of course you didnt! You're my friend after all! Lets get going now, im hungry." He walked passed by me going to the direction of the cafeteria.

Damn this guy... does he know sarcasm at all?

I catched up to him and began walking by his side.

"So, what did you do that made you late?" I asked

"I returned my books to my locker." He said

"Dont lie to me, we were dismissed at the same time. There's a possibility that we could return our books at the same time. Unless, you did something before returning your books." I glared. This guy is Really suspicious, I must investigate about him before trusting him.

"I went to the comfort room" he replied almost instantly, the way he replies instantaneously makes him more suspicious.

"And what were you doing in the CR?" I asked once again. I'll ask him a bunch of questions until I become satisfied.

"You are one curious Guy, aren't you? Well I dont mind. I was washing my hands." He said. Almost sure that I Will believe him.

"That's nonsense, your hand isnt wet." I said pointing at his hands.

"I dried them." He said with a smile

"With what? You can Not say that you dried them using a tissue because our restroom ran out of toilet paper and the janitor has yet to replace them." I said with a serious look on my Face.

"I dried them with my pockets." He said. I can see that he's nervous because he's clenching his fist right now. Thats one mistake right there, if you dont want anybody to know about your emotion. You should avoid using body languages, body languages can determine what you're feeling.

For example, biting your thumbnail. This usually means that you're nervous or you're think of something right now.

"You're pockets aren't wet." I said Looking at his dry pockets.

"Look, I dont want to play games with you. Just tell me what you did and i'll stop asking questions." I said with an annoyed Voice.

He smirked. That smirk is giving me the chills for a reason, I dont like it.

"You Really have a keen eye, dont you? Fine, you win I was talking to somebody" he said finally giving up

"With who?" I asked tilting my head a little. You can use body language sometimes.

He leaned and whispered to my non-existing ear.