Chapter 3 - Ally

The sound of silence...

I look around me to see my classmates all writing their answers in the sheet of paper.

We're all in the same grade, we were discussed the same topics... so tell me... why am I stuck on question number 4?!

I deeply sigh as I try to figure out what part I was lacking that I couldn't answer such a simple question...

4.) What is the meaning of life?

Seriously, what kind of question is this! Such a simple question but a hard answer! Come on philip! Think...

A light bulb appeared above my head as I finally wrote my answer.

"Time's up pass all your papers to the front" I then passed my paper to the person in front of me which is Lebanon. Huh? I didn't even notice that Lebanon was in my front the whole time! I then watched Lebanon pass the papers to Mrs. France

I wish I'll get a high score... if my score is low don't blame me! Blame Mrs. France! She's the one who gave us a surprise test! Besides, this test doesn't feel like a test! It feels like a exam!

"My time here is now finished, its time for me to go to my next period." She said before making her way to the door.

"Man that was hard..." I looked in front of me to see Lebanon stretching his hands. "I know right? I mean what kind of question is number 4? It makes no sense!" Laos complained

I chuckled at the sight, I kinda felt relieved though that someone suffered the same pain as me.

"Hey, Philippines right?"

I looked to my side to see Australia smiling at me. "Oh, uhh me?" I asked pointing at myself

"Of course, who else would I talk to silly!" He chuckled. Now that he says it, I feel dumb right now... he called my name so he obviously must be talking to me...

'Great... there goes my first impression ruined...'

"Well how did you do at question 4?" He asked

"Well, I did so-so I guess? Question number 4 left me hanging for a while" I shrugged.

"Looks like question number 4 hit us hard huh?" He said with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Yeah, that question was quite extraordinary." I said with a smile on my Face, damn that question. Hope I never see it again.

Oh wait, it's my chance to get closer to Australia so I can get information! I should ask him out for lunch sometime.

"Hey Australia ! Can yo-"

"Sure" he said with a beaming smile on his Face. Damn, that smile is so bright it's making me blind!

"Eh?" I looked at him with confusion

"Ill go to lunch with you!" He said with a very cheerful smile on his Face.

Eh... EHHHHHH?! I turned my Face away from embarrassment. Was I Really that obvious? Does he know about my true plans? Am I going to fail my Mission here?! I felt my Face heat up from embarassment.

I looked back at him with a furious look, I used my hands to cover my Face, leaving a little Space between my eyes so that I could see.

I saw him with a sincere smile. "How did you know?" I asked him with a complete furious look stamped all over my face. I feel like a tsundere now...

"Hmmmm?" He tilts his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked with a bit of confusion in his Voice.

Wait dont tell me... HE WAS JUST TESTING ME?! Before I knew it my Face was all red from frustration, embarassment, and anger.