Chapter 6 - Danger

Philippines POV

I woke up feeling tired, i checked the time and discovered that it's was 5:01 am.

I heard there's no class today due to a corpse found inside the school campus.

The faculty needed time to investigate the case since there are no leads so far.

I heard the corpse was a city, it may not be a country but who knows? The next target might be a country.

Thank god it wasn't me! I heard the corpse died at 9:21 pm!

I went home at 9:17 pm so I could be the victim!

Though I could be a suspect, since they said that the corpse struggled before dying... Poor city, he died a long and painful death.

I heard there were burn marks on his skin, he had no skin left on his face, his eyeballs were missing, and his limbs were all twisted.

Poor him, but I'm gonna do that someday though! Hehe!
But more painful though!

If you're wondering how I'm gonna make it painful, this is what I'll do!

The first thing I'll do is chain them, then cut their pp off while they're still alive. Then cut off their tongue, and all of their ten fingers. I'll stab their eyeball, I can already imagine the face they'll make and their screams!

Oops! What am I thinking? We still have a lot of things to go through before doing that.

But! I can only imagine, I don't know if I could ever do that. Since I can also feel the pain they're feeling, don't ask me why i can feel others pain since I myself doesn't know the reason. But every time I see a person in pain, I can feel their pain.

I went out of my bed and walked towards the door, opening it.

What should I do? Nobody's awake yet! Knowing Indo and Mal they'll probably wake up 9:30 am.

I guess I'll take a detour!

I wore my gray turtle neck shirt, I love turtle necks! It makes me feel protected!

I was going to go out of the door, then I remembered...

What if Aussie gets worried?

I took a pen and a paper and began to write...

Dear Australia,

I'm gonna go out for a detour, since I'm really bored! Don't worry about me! I can protect myself!

Bai~

-Sincerely Philip :)

I then put down the pen and walked out of the door. I was Welcomed by a cold breeze, as the cold breeze hit me I shivered and hugged myself.

But It's kind of a Good thing since im now full of energy!

I stepped down the stairs then I began walking...

I heard there's a town near this School, and it has a lot of Good food!

I Really want to try new foods! Since eating pater always can be very bad for your health!

I should also get new clothes! Since using the same old clothes can be boring!

I continued walking for a few more minutes till I finally arrived my destination...