TWENTY-FIVE | CHAOS

The summer flew by rather quickly for the teens and before they knew it, junior year was around the corner. Despite spending their summer going on small road trips and taking several beach visits, per Rhea's request, the group of friends dreaded the upcoming academic year. It was the night prior to the first day back to school. A certain messy-haired brunette boy sat at his desk, tapping on his laptop keyboard as he responded to his best friend's messages. "Scott wants to get a tattoo and he wants us to bring him," he announced as he swiveled around to face the mass in his bed. A figure squirmed from under his thick blue blankets before a head of dark brown wavy hair popped out of the cover, a pair of silver eyes and a freckled nose being the only thing showing. Half of her head was covered by the hood of her blue zip-up hoodie she stole from Stiles almost a year ago. "Do we have to?" Her muffled voice rang out, making Stiles chuckle at her objection. He wheeled his desk chair over to his bed, the boy standing up and looking down at her. The brunette kicked the covers off her legs, revealing a simple white tank top with blue and white boxer shorts that matched the hoodie. Stiles placed his hand on the side of her head, swiping the few stray strands out of her eyes. Even though they'd been dating for five months, the boy still couldn't believe they were together.

"As much as I'd like to stay here all day, Scott would never let us hear the end of it," Stiles admitted, chuckling as the brunette pouted, the girl practically sinking into his sheets. "I like laying here though. It's comfy." Rhea hummed tiredly while stretching her limbs out. She didn't notice his mischievous smirk as he hovered over her, placing his hands on each side of her. "Really? Even with this big lump in the middle of the bed." Stiles fell forward onto the mattress, crushing the girl under his weight as he tickled her sides. Rhea was instantly awake, squealing with laughter as she tried to shove the boy off of her. "Stiles!" she screeched, joyfully, his laughter mixing with hers. They froze as two different cell phone pings sounded from the bedside table. Without getting off the girl, Stiles grabbed his phone, handing Rhea hers as well.

"Who did you get?" she wondered as she unlocked her screen and clicked into her messages. Stiles grumbled under his breath, rolling off of her. He laid on his back, his phone up in the air as he tilted his screen to show the brunette. It was Scott telling Stiles and her to hurry up. "Scott. Again. You?" Rhea sighed, showing Stiles her message from a certain strawberry blonde. "Come outside in five. And wear something cute." Rhea read aloud, frowning as she realized her original plan of a relaxing day wouldn't happen. Stiles chuckled at the assertiveness of the message. He watched Rhea drop the phone against the bed, groaning at the fact that she was being forced to leave. Stiles crawled over the girl to get off the bed.

"I wonder what she has planned," He said, thinking about the vague text. Rhea rolled on her side, stuffing her face into his pillows. She breathed in, a comforting sensation washing over her as she recognized Stiles' scent. Her neck craned to the side, eyes still closed as she responded. "It's Lydia. We are probably going to an extravagant restaurant or something." Stiles tilted his head, knowing she was most likely correct about their friend. Since the two had gotten together, Lydia would show up at the Stilinski household at the most ungodly hours of the night where she would whisk the brunette girl away for some party or fancy event.

At his silence, an eye cracked open. He chuckled as her nose crinkled at his outstretched hand. She shook her head in protest and buried her face deeper into the comfort of his bed. This was a recurring cycle with the couple. Stiles would be up first, then he would attempt to get Rhea out of bed. She would always refuse, begging for Stiles to come back to bed for a couple more minutes. Sometimes he would, but most of the time, Stiles would proceed to bribe her with endless amounts of food and movies. Of course, Rhea would be up in a second at his promise. Tonight was not one of those nights. "You know, if you don't want to be dragged out of bed again, you probably should get up before she gets here," Stiles told her, smiling at the memory of a few nights ago. He remembered almost passing out from laughter when a highly irritated strawberry blonde busted through his bedroom door, the girl stomping over to his bed and yanking his girlfriend out of his reach because she was five minutes late. At his words, her eyes shot open, panic settling in her bones. Her hands slipped into his grip and he tugged her onto her feet.