Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER.

The moonchild and lost soul did keep in touch when they were away from each other, promising they would meet again.

Moonchild and the lost soul would definitely meet again. They're unaware now, and are not sure if they would meet again, but their paths would definitely cross again. Because Moonchild and the lost soul are no different, they are meant to be together.

Because the lost soul and moonchild always come and listen to each other.

Because they both know only they can understand each other.

His Dad was now fit. Namjoon would be selected as a trainee and he would be a successful idol in the future by an agency. He would be chasing his dreams until then, but he didn't give up. He would later join a group after he is selected for the agency. But for that he had to struggle. Work hard a lot, listen to all the hate comments. Initially, his Mom had said to not quit again, but once she saw the same pleading look she had seen in his eyes when he was 17, she couldn't deny. She decided it was for the best. She had hugged him that day, and said,

"I won't stop you now.."

His future self thought he could never accomplish what he did today. Future Namjoon rarely looks back as past should always be in the past, but whenever he does, he smiles at his younger self and tells him that everything will be okay. This shall pass. You will be where you want to be.

You could finally complete that book you were reading. Since then, you picked on your reading habit. You also told your Mom that you had made your mind for art school. Once Namjoon left, you rarely felt the need to visit the park. So the only place you went out to was the library. It was that time when you picked up the painting habit. You did paint when you were around the age of 8-10, but you forgot about it. Painting was so therepautic for you. When you shared this with your Mom - yes, you share important things with your Mom now, rather than keeping your feelings inside- she was happy. Atleast you knew what you wanted. That's all what mattered to her.

Your Mom continued to be one of the best nutritionists of Seoul. While your sweet sister continues to study and be herself.

As for the promise you and Namjoon made. You did meet him.

You saw him once when you were reading a magazine. You flipped a few pages when you saw him with his group, his face adorning with the same adorable smile.

"New rookie group creating waves in the music industry" was written in the magazine.

"You made it, Namjoonie." You smile.

You did keep in touch with him, but these days he rarely texted or called you.

You still knew that he would make time for you if it was possible.

Moonchild and the lost soul never want to leave each other alone.

How would this be explained?

Were the moonchild and the lost soul so fond of each other that they might even be in love?

You were home alone. Your sister was attending her violin class, and your Mom as usual was in the hospital.

An unknown caller ID flashes on your screen.

You pick the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Neena.."

You almost dropped your phone. He had called you after months.

"I will tell you everything. Can we meet at the park?"

You didn't answer him, but you immediately ran out of the house to the park. Your heart thumped. All kinds of feelings. You wanted to cry, laugh, be angry at him. How would you react when you would see him again?

Could this be called love?

When you stand there, you find him sitting under the same tree.

Love is an understatement.

Because Moonchild and the lost soul have a deeper connection than just love.

"N-Namjoon.."

He looks up, when he sees you his face lights up. You could see the same boy you had met two years ago. With that exact same dimpled smile. Nothing changed about him. Or maybe it has and you couldn't see it. As he stands up, he walks up to you.

Moonchild and the lost soul were there for each other when their times were tough.

Moonchild and the lost soul would always stay together like this.

Always meeting in every walks of life.

No matter how difficult it is to meet each other again.

Moonchild and the lost soul would make it possible.

"Neena.."

Moonchild and the lost soul may have been in love after two years away from each other.

But for now, moonchild and the lost soul wouldn't say that they are in love. Not yet. But one day.

"I've missed you.."

With a smile on your face, you say, "I've missed you, too."

"Moonchild, you'll always be my side?"

The moonchild had smiled and answered.

"I'll always be."

Moonchild and the lost soul are meant to be together.

THE END
__________________________

a/n: please don't beat my arse but this is the end. I was getting nowhere with the plot and I just wanted to write about Namjoon. I don't know I just adore him to such an extent. I can write about him a lot. And go on a rant and then create a whole book with no plot at all. So that's why I thought of making this book short. I hope you liked this book and even if you didn't I wouldn't take any offense since this is my fault that I'm ending it so abruptly. In case I do find a way to fix the plot, I will do so in the future.

But please do tell me how it was in the comments ;-;

I love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️