Jimin - you're the one making me needy

NOTE: it's my first time writing. Please enjoy 💜☺️ and let me know if you like it .

You were working out at home when Jimin face timed. They were having a break during the practices. He was sweating a bit, but still looked hot because obviously he was the JIMIN.

" Hey kitten" he cooed. You were hot too from all the workout, but you noticed how he called you kitten, which was something he did only when he was needy.

" Oppa , i miss you" you said with a little bit of aegyo. You didn't knew what you were getting yourself into. You didn't know you were tickling the dragon.

" I miss you too kitten , infact i wish i was there with you now, doing things to you, you know" he grinned, licking his full bottom lips making them wet and soft and pink.

You found yourself getting a bit wet down there. You were wearing gym clothes and sweating , you had a pretty nice body too. And that was affecting jimin harshly.

" I wish i was there, between your thighs right now " he said with a raspy slow voice. This sentence make you go weak in the knees. You were dripping wet down there. You were blushing hard when you spoke " ahh oppa , just come home soon okay , i need to go finish my workout" and hung up.

you needed an out or else you would be a mess, you didn't want him to see you so vulnerable , even though you liked it when he was dominant.

You tried for a bit but couldn't focus so you ditched the workout and decided to shower. You realised you were wet through your panties and your legs were shaking form imagining all that horny stuff.

You started to strip and let the water run warm while waiting infront of the mirror thinking about all the stuff jimin and you have done. He was so amazing in bed, but he also had an amazing effect on you mind as well.

You then got in the shower and started washing off when you heard someone come in . Before you could get out to see, you felt strong hot arms snaking around your waist, making you jump but before you could do something jimin spoke in your ears, in a low sexy growl,

" kitten ,you made a mistake" .

"Oppa what do you mean?" You said even though you had some idea what this was about.

"You hung up on me when i was needy ....little kitten is craving some punishment , is that it?" He said. His raspy voice sent butterflies to your stomach.

He was still clothed, but you could feel the heat he was radiating. His hot breath hitting your neck made you drip.you didn't know stuff like this could happen to your body. Park jimin was a dangerous man. he had his ways , he could make your body do things you didn't know you could. That was one of the many reasons why you loved him so much.

While you were busy feeling is breath on your neck and his sweet sweaty smell, his hands had already travelled down your body and were caressing your folds slowly. He licked your ear and remarked

" so fucking wet for me"

and put two fingers inside you, you jumped a bit trying to properly react to it , but jimin's other arm held you still in your place . He started fucking you with his fingers while he slowly moaned in your ears, you couldn't even make a sound you were so entranced by this man . He made you mad. He made you his slut.

You were enjoying the attention when he suddenly stopped making you squeal in disappointment. He turned you around hard and your back hit the wall . Looking him right in the eyes You could see the need in them . You were fucked.

He leaned into you , still looking into your eyes but did not kiss you . He was teasing you. He knew this was making you crazy . Taking a chance you tried to get to his lips but he pulled away and smirked devilishly. Since you were already his slut you tried taking his clothes off hurriedly and he let you. He let go of you , took off his pants and put his member right at your entrance but didn't put it in .

Instead he started kissing your neck hungrily, biting a little too hard making you scream a little. Then he started going down to your chest while you held his shoulders. His arms around you pulling you closer and making you bend backwards so he could have access to your boobs without having to go down. He sucked harshly on your nipple making you moan

" aah.. oppa.. aahh..". He bit you, talking back

" it's Daddy for you tonight" he demanded.

Just then he slammed his dick into you without any warning . It hurt a bit but it was way too pleasurable to push away

" Daddy .. fuckk.. aaahhh.. ahhh" you screamed while he kept hitting into you hard . You put your arms around his neck , so you wouldn't lose balance because your legs were shaking . This was too much pleasure for you. You were a moaning mess but you loved it when jimin did this to you . You knew he was having a good time too, he took his lips to yours and kissed you passionately , not slowing down on the thrusts. You moaned into the kiss making him moan in return.

He pulled out suddenly and made you turn around , bednding forward. He didn't waste any time in pushing his whole member back into you making you scream again. You just could not get used to this feeling.

" Scream for me kitten, i wanna hear you" he was huffing already.

He as enjoying himself ,you could tell.

" Daddy fuck ..ahhh ..ahh ..Daddy.. I'm close.." you spurted between moans.

" Cum on daddy little kitten" he said softly by your ear.

His thrusts got a bit sloppy , he was close too . You came and then he came inside you . Pulling out he turned you around and kissed you with his amazingly sweet lips again , it was a passionate but kind kiss this time . He held your hips gently and spoke after breaking the kiss

"you're the one who makes me needy, so you don't get to ignore me " he smiles sweetly .

you let yourself sink into his steady arms as you think to yourself "this man is crazy, but oh how i love him".