Hoseok - birthday gifts

NOTE: please don't laugh at me for being an idiot 🤧 but can you guys 🥺👉👈 just imagine that Paris is 2 hours away from Seoul😭 . Paris is romantic 😭 please. I ditched research for this imagine🙂 I'M SORRY.

You haven't seen your boyfriend for two months now. He was touring. He was living his dream but still it was your BIRTHDAY tomorrow and he will be missing it, so you were sulking.

" It would have been my first birthday with him" you said to yourself, sighing.

You were almost asleep when your notifications went off.

Hobiieeee🌞:  get ready by 7.00 AM tomorrow. Pack light.

You read the text, but were somehow confused about what to feel. It's almost midnight .....and......he sent you a text....just a text...... didn't even call......Hell didn't even wish......Fine.

++++++

Next morning you had woken up all giddy, forgetting all about last night and prettied yourself up . Of course because it's YOUR birthday, it's YOUR day but also because you kinda hoped Hoseok would be here.
It was 7.05 AM when the door bell rang.
You literally sprinted out to greet him only to find out it was one of their managers who had come to pick you. They wished you happy birthday and you smiled but your heart had already sank.

"It's okay, he's busy, I'm meeting him anyway" you said in your head and got in the car.

++++++

"Where are we going?" You asked looking out the plane window, the out side was almost too bright above the clouds.

" I can't tell you"  the manager answered with an sincere smile.

"Seriously?! Okay ..then how long till we get there?" You inquired again.

"2 hrs at most" they replied.

++++++

The boys were having a stage rehersal when you landed and the manager took you straight to them. Your heart was beating so fast, you were worried if people around you could hear it too.
And then you saw him everything just faded away.. His eyes lit up when he spun around and saw you. You both did a little run to get to eachother at the end of which he picked you up in his arms and hugged you.

" Oh baby i missed you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MY LIL BABY"  he said to you in his happy voice while still hold you up in his arms.

"I missed you so much oppa " you replied not letting go of him. He let out a little laugh as you held him tighter and hugged him harder.

He finally let you go and said with eyes wide with love,

"come meet the boys and then how about you go wait in the room for me, i have a surprise for you"

You nodded still a bit teary eyes form not seeing him for long. He wiped your tears with a cute pout  on his pretty lips and led you to meet the members.

 He wiped your tears with a cute pout  on his pretty lips and led you to meet the members