Yoongi - being his assistant

NOTE: it's not weird in my head😳 i blame the kdramas.
Anyway ENJOY 🥺

You had been hired by Bighit as an assistant to help the artists. You had been assigned to Min yoongi. It had almost been 6 months. Yoongi was normal, not too distant, not too friendly. He was a bit rude sometimes, ignored you a lot but it was nothing you couldn't manage.

You were prepared for anything because that's what being an assistant means, right?.

BTS had a promotional show that day, you helped yoongi get dressed and then they all sat together to review their scripts for the last time.

Hoseok and yoongi sat on a big couch while namjoon , jin and jimin were sitting on the couch infront. Taehyung and jungkook had just finished dressing up so they were still standing with their assistants helping them with something.

You had nothing to do now so you decided to take a seat. You sat on the arm of the couch beside yoongi. You were zoning out listening to the boys talk that you didn't notice you were biting your lips , tearing of the dead skin cells which almost left you lips looking red.

"Stop biting your lips" yoongi said in a low voice, but audible enough to get you out of your trance.

"Huh?" Confusion drawn on your face.

All of a sudden you felt yourself being pulled in towards yoongi. He pulled you in by the collars of the white shirt you were wearing and crashed his lips on yours. It wasn't a kiss, per se. He bit you.
He bit your lower lips, leaving a sting.
His face was still inches away from yours and he was still holding you by the collar when he said " next time it will be more painfull".

This was happening all to fast for you to grasp. You hadn't noticed you had fell into the couch beside yoongi now. As soon as he let you go it suddenly hit you. Your brain had finally processed the incident, sending blood to your cheeks.

As if your body was moving on your own , you got up and went away speed walking, without chancing another glance at the man.

"Did you really just kiss her?" Hoseok asked the question that everyone wanted to.  Some had their mouths open in shock while some were laughing at yoongi's action.

" What, are you blind? I didn't kiss her, i bit her" yoongi replied, like it was no big deal at all.

All of them started laughing at this, shaking their heads, disappointed but not surprised.

++++++

Nobody talked about that, but yoongi was extra rude after that. You thought of confronting him about the incident, but decided against it, because yoongi was scary when he was angry. He wasn't the type to shout or argue, he was the silent killer type. He will tell you the most insulting things in a voice so sweet that you won't know what hit you.

"has yoongi hyung come around yet?" Namjoon asked, he knew that yoongi was being extra hard with you now a days.

"Um no , but he is trying so hard not to murder me, he looks like he is physically holding himself back when he sees me " you joked .

" Don't worry he'll come around, i think he probably likes you, that's why he is being that way. I mean, he was trying to flirt with you then and it went downhill so hard , so .... it's gotta hurt a bit " said namjoon casually.

" Whattt!! Nooo!! What are you even saying?? He doesn't like me ...pffttt" you laughed again, hitting namjoon's hand this time. It was hard to believe.

"Sure, whatever you wanna believe" he commented and left. You were dumbstruck at the information you had just received.

++++++