jungkook - love and tattoos

It was one of those weekend nights where you and your boyfriend liked to just chill around eachother instead of partying like the rest of the college.

It has been almost a year since you started dating the tattoo clad gamer, jacked but nerdy shy boy, Jeon Jungkook.

You had warmed up to the owner of that bunny smile quite quickly. Why? Maybe because somewhere you felt that you were like eachother a lot.

Misunderstood, introverted, art loving and so on.

Jungkook made you love your body.
In a positive way he helped you gain confidence first , then he helped you with toning yourself so you could show off your own tattoos without feeling insecure.

The weather was damp outside the window , it must have rained. The earth cooling off made your room cooler than usual. Your room was a casual college room. It was comfy at  best, but both you and jungkook loved spending time here, playing games, fucking around and what not.

 It was comfy at  best, but both you and jungkook loved spending time here, playing games, fucking around and what not

(Something like this, but a bit darker😬)

Tonight was nothing special, except for  jungkook  playing around with his new camera.

"Come on, pose for me, i wanna click some photos of you"
He said , his voice playful , his lips widening into that heart wretching cute smile.

"What?! No?! I'm not posing for shit" you laughed off , pushing him away with a pillow and letting your back hit the wall and the pillows.

"Come on baby , please"

He closed the distance between your faces and started kissing your face every where. His one had cupped your cheek while the other held the camera.

He trailed his kisses to your lips. A single slightly wet kiss was the last thing he left on your lips, before speaking again.

"You know, you're beautiful, right"

This  statement made the blood rush to your cheek. Jungkook knew how to be cheeky. He always made sure to do a very good job to make you blush. You were suddenly too shy to look him in the eye.  The beat of your heart suddenly so clear in your mind.