Taehyung and Jimin 🥵 threesome

(It's a bit long , sorry ✖️😬 but worth it i guess)

ENJOY 💜

You finally looked up your phone when you heard some growling. Took you a while to notice that it was from your own belly.

Hungry.

Getting up you went to make yourself a sandwich. You tried being stealthy, you didn't make any convo with the two boys playing videogame in the living room. But your presence in the kitchen didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey jimin" taehyung whispered.
Jimin turned his attention from the screen and looked at the other man who was smirking for some reason.

Jimin was confused for a second, but then he decided to follow taehyung's eyes, which were on you.

A smile creeped up jimin's face looking back at tae. Sharing the mischief, both of them made their way towards you.

Jimin walked around the counter to stand beside you while taehyung stood infront of you and your sandwich.

In a swift movement, you were off your feet and your sandwich off the plate.

Taehyung scooped up your sandwich, leisurely taking a big bite, walking behind a jimin who had scooped up you on his shoulders.
One hand holding your knees, while other lightly smacking your ass.

"Noooo my sandwich 🥺 " you whined. And that's what you were worried about because you knew what was coming next. Taehyung and Jimin liked sharing you. You had fun too, so nevermind.
( No backstory, just imagine it's an acceptable situation 😅)

With the same swift moment, jimin put you on the bed. Hands behind you, You sat up still looking at your sandwich in taehyung's hand.

 Hands behind you, You sat up still looking at your sandwich in taehyung's hand

Taehyung started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand , while still eating the sandwich

Taehyung started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand , while still eating the sandwich. Showing off his pale but toned chest. His poker face didn't give it away, but he was up to destroy, that you knew.

You heard the hearty giggle of the other man who was looking at his partner while climbing up the bed behind you .
He was close. he grabbed your waist, pulling you in, cradling you in his lap. You felt your heartbeat rise when you felt his soft, plump lips on your shoulders. As his kisses travelled up your neck , you finally let your gaze waver from the man infront of you .