Taehyung- tall boyfriend

You had just gotten into the shower and stripped when you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

" What is it?" You ask through the door.

"Open up" ,the person answers with a deep voice.

You wrap a towel around yourself and open the door a little bit, to find your boyfriend leaning against the door with his arms above his head. His eyes are playful. His tongue caressing his lower lip gives something away.

You had just moved in to your boyfriend's house. Taehyung and you had been dating for some months now ,but you haven't done the dirty yet. Taehyung was really handsome and strong and tall , like really tall while you pretty but short. You came up till his chest, it was cute. Tall boy short girl, you know.

 Tall boy short girl, you know

(Height reference🤭🤭)

Coming back to the dirty, it's not like you were against it, it's just that you guys haven't had the opportunity yet.

But that opportunity was finally here and you had .. no .. idea.

You were waiting for him to state his purpose when he pushed the door open with his other hand, got in and closed the door behind him . He was fast. You were left standing there trying to comprehend what had just happened

" Hey baby" he growled, towered over you blocking everything in your view. All you could see was Taehyung. His beautiful hair , his beautiful face , his beautiful shoulders, his beautiful chest.. his beautiful abs... He was naked , except for his grey sweatpants. Your cheeks turned red at the realisation.

"Oppa , what are you doing? " You tried to ask while blushing hard and not looking up at him.

He put his long index finger to where you were holding the towel, and pulled slowing while whispering, "you already know what i am doing babygirl".

You put your arms to cover up as soon the towel fell from your body. He slowly moved his hand up to your chin and pulled you into a kiss. A deep and passionate kiss that made you forget about your naked self and how taehyung had removed your hands from your chest and was now slowly moving down your neck.

He started licking your nipple ,while searching your face for expressions .you had your eyes closed and mouth open taking in all the pleasure. Cheeks still red, when he started sucking on your boob.A small moan left your mouth.
Suddenly he stopped and stood straight, hand over his clothed dick.

"Look what you've done now kitten".

Pointing out how hard his dick has gotten. He flashed a grin filled with lust as he slid his sweatpants down , letting his dick out.

You almost gasped at the length. It. Was. Big. You know what he was asking you to do. You wanted to do it too. It was too big for your tiny pretty mouth. But you weren't giving up because mama ain't raise you like that. You moved forward , and took his dick in your hand. It came up to your tummy. He held your face in his big palms and started kissing you again. It was all wet and sloppy , your tongues were sliding over eachother , letting you taste taehyung's sweetness.
You broke the kiss, while moving your hands up and down on his dick. He moaned.
You finally put your mouth to it, making him lose it . Your mouth was too much for his hard dick. Then you started bobbing your head back and forth while taehyung was a moaning mess. He took the courtesy of holding the back of your head and pushing his dick further in, making you gag, but the pleasure was just too much for both of you.

Just as you let go of his dick, he picked you up effortlessly , holding your legs up around his torso and your back against the wall . His dick was touching your core, slightly stretching you.

" It's too big" you huffed.

"It's okay baby , I'll take care of you" you kissed him passionately while he pushed his dick up you.
You screamed into the kiss . You let out a moan in desperation when he let go of your lips. He grinded himself, letting you adjust to the length. After some time when the pain had lessened, he started thrusting into you. He was so deep, you felt your guts rearrange.

"Faster" you cried, and he obliged.
You were high.

" Ah you're so tight, I'm gonna come" he said burying his face in your neck.

"I'm gonna come too" you screamed .
You both came into eachother a few seconds later.

He took his dick out and held you closer by your hips and sat on the edge of the bath tub. After steadying himself he turned you around so that you were sitting on this lap with your back towards him. You both caught your breath as you felt taehyung kissing the back of your neck, moving down to your shoulders. He pulled you close, putting his chin on your shoulders.
"I love you so much" he whispered while nuzzling in you hair.