the pines are back

(Pacifica p.o.v)

I sat on my bed looking out the window at the old road. The pines twins were returning today. I looked down at myself. I was wearing a lilac shirt,dark purple jacket and a black miniskirt. I put on tights and boots. I fixed up my makeup. I sat on my windowsill and saw the bus arriving. I ran down stairs. I opened my door. I stood outside and walked into a forest. Last summer dipper had told me to wait for him here. We had become close friends but I wanted something more. I sat on a tree stump and waited. Of course he had to say hi to his weird grandfather's and stuff.

(Few minutes later)

I kept waiting and eventually I saw dipper walking towards the forest. My eyes lit up. He looked the same.

"Pacifica"! He yelled before running over to me.

He had became my best friend over the summer. We hugged and then I realized it might give some unwanted hints. I let go.

"I missed you dipper" I said looking to the other side and blushing.

"Yeah I missed you too" dipper said putting his arm around me.

I blushed but then told him to meet me here again tonight. He nodded and walked off. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I grabbed a small piece of paper and slid it in his pocket. Of course he didn't notice.

We walked back and I had to go back to my mansion. After the haunting me and my parents have been on thin ice. As soon as I walked in they just stopped talking. I went to my room. I turned on the tv to find something to keep my mind off dipper.

Beauty pageants? No
Duck-tective? Hell no

I kept changing the channels until something stuck out to me.

The duchess approves? It looked like a very old movie. But I was into vintage things. I kept that on.

"FINALLY THE WEDDING"! I squealed. I had waited so long for this.

All was going according to plan until I heard a familiar crashing sound.

"COUNT LILINIL, WHAT'S HE DOING HERE"!?! I yelled outraged.

"I have come to reclaim my bride" said the man acting as the count.

"I got off my bed and screamed"YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AT THE CAITLIN YOU"!!

"You had your chance at the caitlin you"! Said james

"THATS WHAT I SAID"!! I hissed.

I looked down at my phone it was already 6:53. Wow I had been watching this movie for quite a while.

I walked over to my vanity. My makeup was a mess from shedding tears and my throat was kind of sore from yelling. I fixed myself up. I looked down at the makeup I was holding. It was a simple eyeshadow palette. But there was so many colors It drove me insane. It looked like something mabel would wear. I put it down and picked up one I liked.

"Alexa play taylor swift" I said to the alexa in my room.

And it played my favorite song by her. Better than revenge. I felt like dancing but I didn't want to get noticed.

I was applying my makeup when it said something that hit hard.

"They didn't teach you this in prep school so it's up to me, no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity". 

The small makeup brush I had in my hand fell out. I tilted my head back and stared at all my vintage dresses.

But then it said something that hit harder.

"She's not a saint she's an actress, she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress.

I realized that it sounded alot like the song sounded like it was talking to me. And not in a good way. Besides a few people nobody knew about the history of the northwest family. I balled my fist but calmed down.

(TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY :P)

It was now 3:17 am. My parents were asleep I put on a blue long sleeved crop top with a black miniskirt. I fixed up my hair and then climbed out to my window. I opened it and jumped out. It hurt alot and I had alot of bruises and my arm was bleeding. Thanks to childhood trauma I hate blood. Everytime I see it I get really nauseous.

I ran out to the forest where dipper was. Or he was supposed to be there. I stopped when I saw a familiar tree stump. I sat down and waited for dipper. I was so cold. I regret wearing a crop top.

It was about midnight when dipper arrived. I told him to come over here.

"So why did you tell me to come here, at midnight"? Dipper said now sitting down.

I blushed and was really nervous. I didn't know if I wanted to tell him or not. But in the end he would just reject me.

"Dipper I love you and I always have I wanted to tell you. But I know your gonna say no" I said looking to the side.

Dipper looked shocked when I said it. Meaning he probably wasnt interested. He moved a little closer to me. I thought he was about to hit me so I put my hands near my face ready to block it.

"Pacifica I'm not gonna hurt you" dipper said putting his hand on my shoulder" said a now blushing dipper.

I stood up ready to walk away.

"Pacifica I like you too,but i don't know if your parents would approve of this" dipper said grabbing my arm.

He flipped me around and pulled me into a kiss. And I swear to god this kiss was better than all the boys I've ever dated, and that's saying something.

"Pacifica I love you but we are gonna have to keep this relationship secret" dipper said.

"Anything to make this work" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You see those stars Pacifica"? Dipper asked pointing to some stars.

"Yeah" I said looking above at the sky.

"They welcome you with open arms" dipper said putting his arm around my shoulder.

We kissed and then walked back to our separate homes.