Oklahoma Drills

You in mind : Wow, I am scared as hell. Look at these big ass linebackers!

Coach : "ALRIGHT ROUND IT ALL UP YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!"

Linebackers : "Oh hell yeah!"

D-Linemen : "Who Finna get ROCKED!?"

O-Line : "YOU!"

You : "What's going on?" You ask one of your fellow safeties, and your friend.

Your friend : "Oklahoma Drills. Aka THE PIT. You'll most likely go up against a linebacker. Tough luck bro."

You shudder from fear.

Coach : "THE FIRST ROUND WE ALWAYS DO FIRST-STRING LINEBACKERS AGAINST THIRD-STRING SAFETIES!"

Your friend : "Well, we have to go in the pit whether we want to or not."

Your coach calls your friend first.

You see the line on the other side and you realize that the next match up is you and your worst enemy.

Your friend gets absolutely ROCKED

You see your enemy across from your face and you want to knock his teeth out. He's been your bully since kindergarten.

Coach : "ON MY WHISTLE, Y'ALL GO. 1, 2, *whistle blows*

You remember those excruciatingly embarrassing moments where he dunked your head in toilets or the painful moments where he banged your head against the wall.

You run at him with full speed and...

YOU DESTROY HIS ASS

You : "I WON'T STAND FOR YOUR BS ANYMORE!!"

Everyone erupts in cheer and trash talk as you stand over him, taunting him, bringing back the painful memories.

You use telepathic speech, a type of speech you've known since you were six.

You : Yeah, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW!!

Him : Okay dude, chill out, and stop standing over me this looks weird.

Fast forward a day.

As normal, you're in class, thinking about what happened yesterday, your blood is pumping.

The teacher asks a simple question. And this is in math, which you're a God at.

Teacher : What's x if 513 + 487 = x - 68"

You : "931!"

Teacher : "First of all, raise your hand, second of all, you're off by 1."

Everyone erupts in laughter, including your enemy.

You burst out of the classroom on the verge of tears.

You think about all the things that went wrong in your life. Your mom dying. Your dad being abusive. Being put up for adoption. Getting sold out by your own family. The only thing good about your life is that you get a fresh start, but right now, your not helping yourself.

You think about going back to the classroom, and you consider it.

As you're walking down the hall, you hear the lock down bell sound.

You in your mind : "Hmm, I don't remember our teacher telling us about any lock downs this week. Wait, RUN!"

You see someone with a realistic looking gun, but you don't want to test if it's real or not. You run into the nearest room, and there's no lock on the door, so you push a desk up on the door along with other smaller desks. That's not sturdy enough. You hear someone shuffling down the hallway and rushing to the door. You tense up and get ready to attack. The door opens and you lunge at the person. They fall.

A familiar voice bellowed across the room. It was your new dad.

Dad : "Woah there kiddo. We gotta get you to a safer place. But don't make any noise unless needed, or else the shooter might find us. Just stay with me."

The great thing is that your new dad is a police officer and your new mother is a nurse. But your siblings always pick on you. You're the youngest in the family even though you're in high school.

You and your father shuffle down the hallway without making a single sound. You go to the classroom you were just in, the math classroom.

All your other classmates are huddled under their desks as your father moves down the hallway, scanning the area. You hear a shot, and you hear muffled sounds, as you hear "Hands up! You're under arrest!"