Punch punch Kiss kiss

"Ema..."

I'm not in any way capable of this right now. He had so many changes to get to me. A text, a call, a visit on my house...but he did nothing. And now that I am here, completely smashed and confused because Rupert tried to stick is tongue on my mouth, he is standing in front of me, with a lost puppy stare that ruins every way of hating him for giving up on me.

"Hero I can't right now." I light a cigarette and pray that Derek vomits quick and comes back to get me out of here. Hero walks near me and I back off until my back hits the sink. I am trapped, my vision is blurred, my motions slow. I feel like I am about to pass out and he is the only thing I can hold on to. 

"What are you doing here?" he asks. Not mad, no happy, just surprised like me being here would be the most unpredictable event of his life.

"It's a party. What do you think? What are you doing here without your glasses and your hat?" He is smoking too, I didn't noticed it before. I didn't even know he smoked. Whatever, that's irrelevant. I can't believe I am able to talk because I feel like at any moment I might go blank. Does he see that I am holding on the sink so hard that my fingers are turning white or that my breath is uncontrollably fast? Does he notices it also how miserable inside I am?

"I know the house owner. We are friends, I don't need to hide here."

"Fucking great for you Hero. Cheers for that." I stumble on my own feet but manage to not fall. He tries to help me but I wave him off.

"How much did you drink?"

"I don't think that's anything of your business." I am getting angrier by the second now. Every emotion that I felt the last few days are coming stronger and all at once now that he is in front of me. I was the one that left, true. But did he care so less of me to not try to find me later?

Suddenly the front door opens and Brutus gets inside with one girl on his arm. He glances around the kitchen and looks intrigued with the view of me and Hero alone on the room with some clearly weird aura surrounding us.

"Hey Hero bro, I lost you man." The girl giggles, cuddled on Brutus's strong body. Then his eyes meet mine and he tries to remember from where does my face came from. " You! Rupert's friend right? dam, I can't believe you are still alive. A warrior that one Hero. When she arrived she was already wasted. Join us baby. I have an extra spot here" He looks to his other empty arm. Nor the girl or Hero find the request appealing. Brutus notices Hero's quick disapproval and his angry expression,  and adds " Unless...you want to join my friend here. Do you know each other?."

I look at Hero and he looks back at me. When Hero was about to say Yes, Derek shows up screaming and stumbling. "Shit Emaa! I vomited probably my guts even back there.Let's gooo I am beyond dead."

Brutus, the girl and Hero stare at him. Derek looks Hero more deeply and I know that even drunk he will recognize him. We googled him too many times. "You..."Derek gets near him, a bit shorter but definitely larger.

"No Brutus. I don't know him. Thank you for let us come to the party. Let's go Derek." And with every strength that I own on this hurt and drunk body, I walk towards Derek and drag him outside.

I called a cab, both of us were incapable of walking more than a few meters. When we got to Derek's home, we helped each other up the stairs to his bedroom trying not to wake up his parents. We were to tired and weak to make a bed from me on the ground or pull out the extra bed that it's on the down drawer so we just laid on his that its big enough so we can sleep without touching each other. Derek fell asleep immediately but my mind was still awake and thinking about the last minute events. I went to my phone to text my mum that I am safe in Derek's home and then in that moment I get a text. From Hero.