Chapter 2

Mosashi pov

The next morning I was up and early praying at the shrine like I always do every morning. My mother was making breakfast for me and my sisters were getting ready for my guest to arrive.

"Mosashi breakfast is ready come on in before it gets cold." My mother said as I told her I be there in a sec as I finished my prayer and headed into the house were my mother had mad a large breakfast which nearly surprised me.

"Smells  good mom your cooking smells and taste good as always." I said as I sat down and started to eat along with my sisters who sat down across from me.

"Why thank son if we had time I let you eat me." Tamamo said as I nearly choked on my food.

"Mom! I swear your worse then Akeno and Kuroka  combine." I said 

*meanwhile In the Highschool DXD universe

"Achoo!" Akeno sneezed

"Something the matter Akeno?" Rias asked.

"Ara~Ara sounds like someone is talking about me." Akeno said

*back to Mosashi*

After breakfast I heard the doorbell ring as Ahri went to answer it as I cleaned the table with my mother.

"Oh hello please come in my brother would be with you in a bit." Ahri said as she lead them to the living room as I walked in to the room with a tray with two cups of tea as the girls looked at me they blushed like mad like they just seen a sexy god.

"Sorry for the wait ladies to what do I owe this little visit?" I asked as  they took the cups of tea and drank it.

"First off allow me introduce myself my name is Chiffon Fairchild. Third year student president of West Genetics. My partner here is Ticy Phenyl Vice student president of West Genetics. It's an honor to me you Mr Guardian fox." Chiffon said as my eyes widen a little.

(top one is Chiffon, bottom is Ticy)

"But of course but Ms

"But of course but Ms. Fairchild and Ms. Phenyl  and please just call me Mosashi and this is my mother Tamamo, my older sisters Ahri and Kyuubi." I said as I gave them a wink as they blushed again.