Chapter 18

3rd person pov

Speed of target remains unchanged they are still on route to East Genetics." Said one of the girls in the control room.

"It's bad enough there are multiple Nova, but this new beam attack is wiping us out and I don't know if the med team can help the pandora that get absorbed into them I've never seen them target specific target like this either." Elize said

"If this is the new precedent and thing's aren't looking good for us." Yumi said

"On the upside our support team should be reaching East Genetics any minute now. Preparations are made to intercept the nova as we speak." Elize said.

"Although their ability to absorb the Pandora doesn't look promising. I'm sure West has obtained some data on it by now. We won't suffer the same kind of defeat a second time" Yumi said.

"May god help us all if your wrong." Sister Margrett said as the girl in the command centered saying that the target has been lost from radar.

Mosashi's Pov

I was standing on top of the school thinking about what my brother has done at East Genetics as I mind flashed back to the screen of the nova wiping out the task force that were sent to destroy the for S-class nova. My blood was boiling just thinking about it all those girls that got absorbed. Thinking to myself I will avenge them. I was brought out of my thoughts when the alarm sounded as I was I saw the S-class nova appear right on our doorstep before we even had time to get the pandora out.

"Knock knock anyone home?" Sahoshi said as he was riding on one of the nova.

"Sahoshi." I said as I looked at him.

"Hello dear brother so nice to see you again you are looking wonderful as ever." Sahoshi said as I stared at him.

"Can't say the same for you." I said as I look at his arm that was replaced.

"Enough talk Mosashi it's time we settle for this." Sahoshi said as he summoned his white fang as I summoned my weapon as the both us charged at each other as out blades collide as we went at it.

3rd person pov

Meanwhile the Pandora was assembled and ready to move out as they had their orders to defend the gates to the school as the pandora and the limiters moved out. The nova continued their advanced to the school but their attention was changed as they saw the pandora who were ready to attack as one of the nova started to spawn the pandora that were absorbed from East Genetics as each one had a red crystal in the middle of their chest. Meanwhile Sahoshi and Mosashi were still going at it as their blades collided once again as they stared each other down before Mosashi kicked Sahoshi as he flies back.

"Not bad brother that really had some power behind it." Sahoshi said as he smiled as he charged at Mosashi again as Mosashi jumped backed to dodge the attack as their blades collide once again. At the west gate some of the third years were scared.

"I wonder if our fourth years are okay out there." Said one of the third year pandora.

"I know it's scary huh? Since some of our troops still aren't back yet the new platoons they made are short-handed." The second third year pandora said.

"Don't worry if the fourth year pandora can't beat the nova we can protect the school ourselves as long as we hold the east gate." Miyabi said just as the nova possessed pandora broke through the gate. Back in the command room Sister Margaret was looking at the screen as she knew what they were after as she gave the order for the pandora at the west gate to move to back up the pandora at the east gate. The whole school was a battlefield as pandora fought pandora, pandora fought nova brother fought brother everything was to be decided in this battle as there was no retreat it was due or die.