Chapter 15

Mosashi's Pov

It felt good walking around the village talking to fellow kitsune and just having a good time. After sightseeing I headed back to the house when I opened the door only to be greeted by Miyabi in a skimpy maid  outfit and on her knee's.

"Welcome home master would you like a dinner...a bath or may...be me?" Miyabi asked in a sexy tone of voice as I knew who was behind this.

"Damn it Kiko you put her up to this didn't you?" I asked

"I will neither confirm nor deny that." Kiko replied from the living room.

"Sigh what am I gonna do with you Kiko?" I asked as I told Miyabi to put some clothes on while I take a hot shower in peace and left to the bathroom to take a shower. Lucky for me I remember to knock on the bathroom door first because I don't want to get hit in the head with a bucket just because I didn't knock first like in the animes. After I knocked I opened the door and no one was in the bathroom so I closed the door and turned on the water and let the water wash over my body. I could still feel some of the scars on my body from my brother. If  I ever seen him again I swear I make him pay. My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's me Elizabeth I was wondering if I can wash your back for you." Elizabeth said as I let her as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and sat down on a stool as Elizabeth started to wash my back.

Elizabeth's Pov

As I started to wash Mosashi's back I forgot how fit he was but then I saw the scars on his back and I thought back to when Sahoshi attacked the school and nearly killed Mosashi and us. After I washed his back I hugged him from behind.

"Hmm Elizabeth are you okay?" Mosashi asked.

"Yes I'm okay just seeing you with these scars is just to painful. I know it's not your fault but know this it's not your fault and you don't have to do this alone I love and will be by our side always and not just me but the others as well. Ever since you came to West Genetics you always been to us Pandora never hated us for what we are and maybe that's I...we fell for you." I said as as Mosashi turned around and was abut to say something before I placed a finger on his lips to keep him quite before I placed my arms on his shoulders and leaned in and kissed him on lips just as the the door opened up.

 Ganessa Pov

As I went to check on Mosashi to see if he's okay and let him know that dinner is ready when I knocked on the door but there was no answer before I opened the door and saw Elizabeth all over my Mosashi.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked as Elizabeth just smiled.

"Just giving Mosashi a back rub." Elizabeth replied as I had my arms folded.