Chapter six

3rd person pov

It was the start of a new day as Mosashi was sitting under a tree reading one of his books enjoying the nice sunny day when he was approached by Trish.

"Hey Mosashi, what are you doing?" Trish asked as Mosashi looked up from his book and looked up at Trish.

"Hey Trish, nothing much just reading to pass the time what can I do for you?" Mosashi asked as he closed his book.

"Well I was wondering if you have time to answer some questions about yourself." Trish replied as Mosashi told her to sit down as he started to answer all her question about him as Trish was processing all the information until it was time for lunch.

"Thank you for your time Mosashi but if you excuse me I have class right now hope we can chat some more later." Trish said walking off.

"I hope so to." Mosashi replied as he got up and headed to the lunchroom.

Mosashi's pov

I was waiting outside the lunchroom for Satellizer wondering what could be taking her so long. Just then I heard a door open and look to my right and see her walking towards me as I gave her a smile.

"Hello Satellizer, how are you doing to today?" I asked her as she said she was doing okay as she was holding a few burger queen bags which I help carry asking if this was our lunch in which she replied saying it was.

"Good and I found a nice little spot where we can eat our lunch at." I said as the both of us went to a nearby beach overlooking a field of flowers. Satellizer was shocked when she saw the field of flowers.

 Satellizer was shocked when she saw the field of flowers

"So beautiful." Satellizer said as I smiled as she gave me my bag as I took it and smiled before opening it.

"Thank you." I said as I saw Satellizer pull out four burgers and thought man she must be really hungry if she can eat four burgers like that. Satellizer then looked up at me and asked why I wasn't eating in which I snapped out of my thoughts and slowly started to eat.

"You know this spot is very beautiful it's a good thing I found it to." I said taking another bite of my burger.

"Why choose this spot if you don't mind me asking." Satellizer said as I gave her a smile.