Season 2 episode 3

Mosashi's pov

The following day I was with the other pandora as I  Scarlett Ohara was on stage as she reviled to the pandora the Mark 4 an  advanced version of the mark three. The Mark four used nanites  to enhance their combat capabilities. It is the successor to the Mark III drug. Under its influence, a normal E-Pandora is a match for an original pandora. I shook my head as I thought to myself that these guys are still trying to play god using these girls as lab rats to their own ends just thinking about it makes me sick. A Pandora's skills and strength should come from within themselves and not from drugs or machinery or else they will lose their humanity.  I could tell by the looks on the girls faces they were scared  no frighten would be the better choice of words. After the meeting I went to talk to to Ms Ohara and see if I convince her to stop the project.

I was waiting in the shadows of her lab as she walked into the room.

"Your playing a dangerous game here Ms Ohara." I said as I still remained in the shadows of the room.

"Who are you show yourself." Scarlett said as I emerged from the shadows with a serious look on my face.

"Oh it's you Mosashi was it. Mind explaining why your in my lab?" Scarlett asked

"I came here to tell you that this little project need to stop before you lose control of what your created." I said as Scarlett sat down and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"I wish I could but this project will help protect the world." Scarlett said.

"By what cost you are throwing these girls lives away just for what to please the higher ups? These girls are not rats to be used and tossed away like trash when you are done with them" I said

"It's not like that they knew what they were getting into when they sign the contract to become a E-Pandora." Scarlett replied as I look over and I see Satellizer's data and almost lost it.

"You must understand that this must happen for the the fate of the world." Scarlett said as I summoned my sword and pointed it at her neck as she was shocked and surprised that I drew my weapon on her.

"I'm gonna tell you this once and only once if any of my friends or any of the E-pandora that I call friends get hurt from this then you will have to answer to me." I said as I removed my sword from her neck and headed towards the door and walked out little did I know I walked passed Amelia who was heading towards Ms Ohara's lab.

Once I got back to my room I closed the door and went to take myself a shower as I thought about the E-pandora that had to go through this being forced into a contract that says to throw you life away for some tight suits who only care about themselves and not others. I took a moment to cool down and gathered y thoughts as I finished my shower and dried off when I got a call.

"Huh now who can be calling me?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey little brother are are you doing?" Kyuubi said

"Just fine sister just a little bothered with something that's all." I replied as Kyubi asked me what was wrong as I told her what was happening the passed few months with my brother attacking the school to the whole E-pandora and the Mark four drug. I could tell she was pissed off not by me but from the information I told her.

"I can see why that is bothering you but know this brother keep your chin up and don't let anything stop you for doing what's" Kyuubi said over the phone.

"Thanks sis by the way how's Ahri doing?" I asked as I regretted  asking that question as Kyuubi replied saying that she was going through my closet smelling my clothes and bed sheets and stuff as I had a what the hell look on my face.