13. Postgame Antics

Sorry that I've been gone so long.

I've been having personal problems(not related to corona lol).

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We won!

Eight to Seven.

As soon as Belleza scored the winning point everyone jumped out of their seats and began to scream with excitement.

The volleyball girls immediately surrounded her for a group hug.

I tried to look for her only to come up empty handed.

"Hey, you might find her when everyone leaves" Avery says as she places a hand on my shoulder

I nod my head and make my way towards the locker room so that I can change out of my uniform.

I end up changing into a black nike sports bra that's covered by a grey and white nike windbreaker. I paired that with a pair of nike leggings and nike running shoes.

 I paired that with a pair of nike leggings and nike running shoes

I decide to remove my bow when I get home since it'll be easier.

As I'm packing my backpack with my clothes the cheerleaders walk into the locker room along with the volleyball players.

Avery comes up to me with a bright smile.

"Someone is waiting for you behind the school," She hints as she hands me a tube of chapstick

"It might come in handy" she says with a wink

My eyes widen in shock as my cheeks start to warm up.

"How did you find out?" I ask

"Please, you guys made it so obvious during practice with the looks you were giving each other" She says quietly

I look down at my feet with a guilty expression.

"Go, your girl is waiting for you" she says as she gently pushes me towards the door

I nod my head as I go onward to find Belleza.

-

I carefully walk through the crowds of people so that I can make my way towards the back of my school.

As I round the corner I spot a hidden figure with blonde hair standing in the middle of the football field.

I smile as I make my way towards her.

As I get closer to her I notice that she also changed her outfit.

She's wearing a dark red oversized Nike sweatshirt along and Nike leggings. She paired that with a pair of white high top converse and a black Nike sweatband.