27. My Always

I probably used some words incorrectly in this chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been three days since Charlotte and I blissfully deflowered each other.

Let me tell you that I have never felt more relaxed in my entire life.

Over the weekend Charlotte and I basically lounged around my house all day only separating from each other to either use the bathroom or get something to snack on.

Our mothers left us alone only checking on us at night to make sure that we didn't sneak away.

Which is understandable.

On Monday when we returned to school after the homecoming dance the paparazzi, that usually hangs outside of the gate all day, decreased slightly.

Where they went?

I do not know, nor do I care.

Charlotte and I were hanging onto each other whenever we had the chance. It annoyed a multitude of teachers to a certain extent, funnily enough they were all math teachers.

Avery obviously knew why we were so loved up and made the decision to give us some alone time.

All in all, I don't think that Charlotte and I have been any closer than we are now, and we were really close before.

It is currently Tuesday morning.

Charlotte and I are in the middle of peacefully cuddling when the door suddenly bursts open.

Thank god that we have clothes on this time.

I peek over my girlfriends shoulder only to see Avery smiling and holding a cake.

It is seven in the morning.

Why the hell does she have a cake in her hands?

I thought all the bakeries were closed this early in the morning.

"What?" I ask her in a seemingly calm tone only for it to come out with a slight edge

What is wrong with me?

I feel like I've been a little more possessive over Charlotte and I's private time.

For example, yesterday when Charlotte's mom asked her to come home so that they could have a meeting about an upcoming event I practically hung onto her until she forced herself to leave my house.

In my defense Charlotte told me that she didn't want to leave my house, she almost asked her mom if they could have the meeting over the phone.

Ultimately she decided to leave for the fear of 'wasting everybody's time'.

Charlotte begins to gently massage my hip using her thumb.

"Calm down, babe," Charlotte whispers quietly to me before sitting up

She quickly and skillfully maneuvers her body so that her back is leaning against my headboard. She urges me to climb onto her lap which I end up complying with.

I carefully place my butt on her thighs as she wraps her arms loosely around my waist. I want to straddle her but I will not for two reasons.

One, it would be very inappropriate to do in front of our friend, and two, my thighs still hurt from her basically marking them.

I still need to discuss that with her.

"You can continue, Avery" Charlotte says politely as she continues to gently massage my hip