Chapter 1

A few years later...

Sumiko was finally out of the Hamasaki household and was living in an apartment, far away from her nightmare of parents. Along with her sister, Yuki, both girls were living peacefully in their new home. Sumiko was finally fifteen and she was going to attempt in enrolling into UA high; the school she had been dreaming of studying in. Yuki graduated from that school and it motivated Sumiko in working harder to enrol there. For months, Sumiko had been training with Yuki to improve her stamina and strength. Sumiko also overheard that Shouto Todoroki was applying for UA High, which lifted her spirits. Having a gifted cousin by her side as she attempted to proceed towards her next milestone, Sumiko felt determined and comforted. She just hoped to go to UA High. Even though Shouto got in through Recommendations, he was kind enough to help Sumiko prepare for the entrance exam.

A few months later...

When the day finally arrived, Sumiko decided to meet up with Shouto at the entrance gates to calm her nerves. As she spotted Shouto, she ran over and apologised for asking him to accompany her.

"It's fine. Besides, I have nothing ongoing today. I'll be here cheering you on, Sumi-chan." Shouto said, patting my head.

Sumiko pouted. She really liked it when Shouto patted her head, but the nickname he gave her was embarrassing.

Sumiko exclaimed, "Oh yeah! Better get going, see you later, Shou-chan!"

Shouto chuckled softly, then said, "All the best."

Sumiko waved and hugged him before rushing into the gates of UA high.

======================
Heyyo readers!! Thanks for still being here, it means the world to me 💕 Credits to my friend auraxie :D

~Clare2728