Chapter 6

As the days in UA passed, Sumiko started to let down her guard around 1B. She found them really interesting. Even Monoma, who seemed to have judged her from the beginning, is very calm, collected and quite intelligent. Turns out, Sumiko and Monoma are one of 1B's best duos. The latter even became one of Sumiko's close friends — after many arguments and truces. A miracle did happened, Sumiko thought.

She had also spent a lot of time with Shouto. They ate and walked home together every day. However, with Shouto, Sumiko always felt like they were being watched...

One day, a green haired boy came up to her. Sumiko noticed that he was looking down and fidgeting a lot. He was also holding on to a notebook. He was stuttering for quite awhile and Sumiko got fed up.

"If you have something to say to me, then spit it out," Sumiko snapped, shooting a death glare at the trembling boy.

"O-Oh, I was w-wondering... Y-You looked really cl-close to To-To-Todoroki-kun," the boy finally finished his sentence.

Sumiko sighed, "Yeah, was that all?"

Before the boy could utter another word, Shouto appeared behind him.

"Hello, Sumi-chan. You too, Midoriya. What are you two doing together here?" Shouto questioned them.

"Well, he came up to me and seem to be wasting my time," Sumiko said, shifting her body weight on to one of her legs, and rested her hand on her hip, clearly irritated.

Shouto looked over at Midoriya, expectant of an answer.

"A-Ah, Todoroki-kun... I th-thought both of you seemed close... I j-just wanted t-to ask about it," Midoriya stuttered out once more.

"If that's what you wanted to ask, you could've said so from the start," Sumiko sighed out.

"We're cousins," Shouto explained shortly.

"Th-Then that explains it," Midoriya replied, flustered.

Sumiko finally walked off to the cafeteria, done with the conversation. Thoughts ran through her mind as the scene from just a few moments ago replayed in her mind like a broken recorder.

No wonder I can't interact with people so well.
======================
Here's my update! Hope you enjoy (yes it's shorter than the last chapter. I apologise once again.). Also, I'm really sorry for this little pause, I myself have been coping with the online school and have been forgetting to write this story often. Thanks for reading!
~𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎𝟸𝟽𝟸𝟾