Chapter 7

Today was just another normal day for the UA students; lessons, studies and lunch. To the students' surprise, the teachers had something to attend to, so the students had a free period. Being their usual chaotic selves, they were definitely chaotic. Kendo had a hard time keeping the class together. Sumiko on the other hand, was getting annoyed as the noise gradually increased as time flew by. Not being able to handle it, Sumiko stood up, ready to leave the class. Kendo noticed her and asked, "Where are you going?"

Sumiko stared blankly at her for two whole seconds before mumbling, "The noise is too loud, i'm going to find Shouto."

Kendo sighed. She seemed to understand her pain, letting Sumiko off. Sumiko left the room as quietly as she had entered 1A. Fortunately, Shouto was sitting at the last row which made it easier for her to sneak up to him. He was the first one in 1A to notice her arrival as other students were chatting with each other, and thus let her sit with him. It would definitely not be good to leave a girl standing.

Things were going well as Shouto and Sumiko conversed. Best case scenario would be that no one saw Sumiko. Worst case scenario would be for the bakusquad noticing her as they were too rowdy.

As Sumiko scanned through the class, she could only recognise one ash-blonde boy. From Shouto's explanation, he seemed to be Katsuki Bakugou and his quirk was explosion. Occasionally when observing 1A, her eyes would naturally drift back to Katsuki. However, one of the times Sumiko was observing the boy, he had turned back. Their eyes locked for a second before Sumiko immediately looked away. Remembering that she wasn't in her own class, her eyes widened and she informed Shouto. Shouto's expression didn't falter but Sumiko could tell that he was in deep thought, probably thinking of how to handle the situation. Before either of them could respond, Katsuki stood up and walked to them. Because of the noise he made, everyone's attention had been directed to them.

"It seems like icyhot has a little girlfriend, huh," Katsuki sneered.

Murmurs were audible in the room.

"No, he/she is my cousin.
," Sumiko and Shouto said in unison.

The students in the class started taking interest on that, bombarding the two with questions.

"Tsk, how annoying," Sumiko mumbled under her breath.

Despite how soft that was, Katsuki still heard it. He then forcefully grabbed Sumiko's hand and dragged her out of the class. Outside, she shook his hand off her wrist and asked, "What do you want."

"You seem to hate having the attention."

"So that's why you dragged me out?" Sumiko asked, slowly losing her patience.

"Tch, as if I would help an extra like you. my main point is, I saw how you battled during the entrance exam," he paused.

Sumiko raised her eyebrow, "And?"

"And... I want you to train with me."

"And why would I do that."

"You seem like you could use some help," Katsuki said, trying his best to find an excuse. He seemed to be trying to get Sumiko to train with him.

"As if you'd be that kind. Besides, Shouto is already there to help me." Sumiko turned around, ready to head back in.

"Now, now. don't you think you'll just slow him down? Besides..." he hesitated before saying, "You should be training with someone your own size."

Sumiko paused and turned back to him, wondering if he was insulting either of them. Either way, she could feel that Katsuki was trying his best to convince her to train with him. Therefore, she sighed once again and said, "Fine, it's a deal."

Katsuki smirked and handed her a piece of paper before walking back into the classroom. Sumiko quickly informed shouto that she was heading back to her own class and left. She paused on her way back to 1B as she slowly opened the closed note.

+81 xxxx-xx-xxxx I'll send you the timings.

A tiny little smirk crept up Sumiko's face as she quickly hid the note upon entering 1B. What will await her during those training sessions?
======================
Ohohoho, something's gonna happen, don't you think? Well, if you are lasting this long into the story, you should get an award for being patient with me! Thank you and we'll see you in the next chapter.
~Clare2728