ONC 2020

Dear reader,

        This is my submission for the Open Novella Contest 2020. The aim of the contest this time is to successfully complete an entire novella in 12 weeks. So, you will get a completed novella with loose ends all tied up if you wish to continue this journey with me.

         Do support me by voting on the chapters if you enjoy them. Think this book is a piece of crap? Let me know in the comment section. Think this book is the best thing that ever happened to you? Thank you, please let me know in the comments.

         Share this story so it may reach more people. And, if you think I'm a cool enough person, follow me/ add this book to your library to get notifications on updates.

         Thank you for reading this story. You are an amazing human being! (On the assumption that my dog isn't sneakily reading this) ❤️

***

Please Note:

The world in this story has its own history, culture and traditions. I've tried my best at explaining things as the story progresses. If you, however, find yourself needing more clarity, just jump to the glossary section. Also, some words that you may associate with certain things might not have the same meanings in this story. Again, if you are ever unclear, the explanation is given in the glossary. I have also included a part detailing the political system of the realm. You may not need it as it's all explained in the story. But oh, well. Happy reading!

***

Copyright © 2020 by Nandashree
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.