Chapter 1

Perrie's Pov

Hi everyone ! I am Perrie Edwards (people mostly call me 'girl with a dick') , I am in the last year of high school (I am glad that the high school is gonna be over soon ) . I get bullied by Jed Elliott and his gang everyday because I am in love with Jed's girlfriend Jade Thirlwall . Jade's and my mothers are best friends (more like sisters ) they got into school together , got out of high school together , graduated together . And Norma (Jade's mum) is like a second mum to me . I still remember the day I met jade , I was 3 years old and so was jade .

Flashback...
"Perriebear you are gonna meet your favourite aunty's baby today" my mother said which made me clap my hands "I wan -eet baby" I said making my mother laugh . "Hey Norma ! How are you ?" My mum said , and hugged my favourite aunty . "M-mommy"I heard a voice , I peeked behind aunty Norma to see a little girl standing there nervously , "-Ello" I said and hugged her , which made our moms 'aww' "nooooo" she wined and pushed me away , which made me really sad . "Jade! Say sorry to Perrie right now!" Aunty Norma scolded her , "sawwy Pewwie" she said , I gave her a big smile . "You girls play hear , your mommy and I will be in the guest room" my mother said and left , leaving Jade and I alone with each other . I gave her my favourite cow toy (which I don't even let my mum touch) , "let's pawy!" I said and I held her hand , "noo , I -on't wike you" she said and slapped me "JADE AMELIA THIRLWALL ! HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR FUTURE BEST FRIEND?" Aunty Norma yelled making jade cry , "is it hurting baby?" Aunty Norma asked I nodded , "JADE APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!" Aunty Norma said getting angry , "sawwy Pewwie"she said "I wuv you Wade" I said hugged her "Aww! They are so cute! I wish that they become best friends like us"my mum said "now like a good girl kiss Perrie!" Aunty Norma told jade , and I turned my cheek towards her and when she got really close to my cheek , I turned my head and kissed her lips , "I really think that they might get married" my mum joked making Aunty Norma laugh , I looked in jade's direction and she was looking really shy which made me smirk proudly .

Yes ,Jade Thirlwall is my first kiss . I was a child prodigy or something . I have proposed her multiple times but she always turned me down . And whenever I try to touch her (gently) her small dick boyfriend beats the fuck out of me .

Jade is the captain of cheerleading team of our school and I am the captain of soccer team . Not gonna lie it's really hard to focus when Jade is looking so bangable in the cheerleading costume (and let me tell you , focusing is not the only thing which is 'really hard' 💦) .

*Buzz
Mum: Come to Aunty Norma's place for dinner today , we haven't had our little family meeting this month.
Me: I'll be there mum 😊.

I texted my mum back , grinning like an idiot . "Hey Pezza" Ashley said and started playing with the collar of my denim jacket "what happened to your boobs?" I asked , noticing a 'big' change "I had a surgery!" She said enthusiastically "good for you" I said and started to walk to my Accountancy class "Aren't you gonna fuck them?"Ashley said refering to her boobs , "nah , not into enormous boobs" I said , Ashley mumbled a little ' fuck you ' and Left .

"Wassup Princess Jasmine" I said while back hugging Jade "Get off me" she said and kicked straight in my groin area making me groan "You didn't need to hit me" I said , she rolled her eyes . "Be ready for a family dinner Princess"I said and sat on the very first seat , right next to Lexi (the girl i fuck frequently) "Look who's here" she said sarcastically making me chuckle "Lexi , I heard that you got a new boyfriend" I said with a smirk , "why do you care?" She asked , "I thought you'll sneak out with me after this period in the Janitor's closet to fuck"I said showing fake disappointment "Hey Brendon ! I am breaking up with you" she said to Brendon (her new boyfriend / new ex) , "that's nice" I said and started to solve the problems of some people in accounts (I get good grades) .

4 hours later .....

*Ting tong
I rang the doorbell of Thirlwall's residence . I was wearing a nicely pressed white shirt with black ripped jeans and I had a bottle of wine in my hands . Jade opened the door "How's my Princess doing?" I asked just to tease her , she rolled her eyes and gestured me to come in .

"Hi aunty Norma" I said and gave her a hug , "I made lasagna" My mum said , "Thanks Aunty Debs"Jade said and kissed my mother's cheek "Well i helped too!"I said and pointed at my cheek making Aunty Norma and Mum laugh , she just rolled her eyes and started eating . "How much marks did you get in the Accountancy exam Perrie?"Aunty Norma asked "91" I replied "Very well done love ! , Perrie can you please help Jade in Accounts , she's failing her classes " her mom asked and Jade got up and stormed out to her room . "Yeah , I would love that ! But jade won't let me"I said with a sad smile . "Her boyfriend Jed is such a bad influence ! I told her to stay away from him , now because of him she's failing" Aunty Norma said getting angry , "Calm down Norma " my mum said and rubbed her back "I wish she was dating Perrie it wouldve been perfect"Aunty Norma said , which made me blush "Aww! My little girl is blushing" my mum said getting me all embarrassed. "Shut up Mom ! I am going to Jade's room  ,to see if she's alright"I said .

I knocked the door twice and she didn't respond so , I opened the door and Jade was no where ! . I looked in the balcony , I saw a wooden ladder . "She ran away?" I got really confused . I decided to go down . When I got down , I heard some voice in the garden , when I got close I realised that they were moans ,. JADE'S MOANS!! .I immediately ran to the part of the garden where Jed and Jade were making out "Get off her!"I screamed making Jed and Jade chuckle "Jade , your plan worked!" Jed said making me confused "This plan" Jed said and his friends got out of the bushes with Baseball Bats in hand and before I could do anything in self defence , someone hit the baseball bat right on my head making me fall on the ground . As I fell on the ground they started to beat the fuck out of me . After Sometime when I was really close to passing out jade screamed "Stop Now! I think she has learnt her lesson"she told the boys and came close to me and pulled me and said "Don't you ever forget your limits with me other wise you will be dead" . They all left me in that position .

"Psst Perrie " I heard a voice "who did this to you ? I am gonna cut them in pieces and feed it to Bruno!" I saw my step sister Lauren standing there , she gave me a hand I got up "j-jed did this to me" I groaned in pain "Come with me !" Lauren said , "where are we going?" I asked "to my house" she said and started the car .

After sometime we reached her house , she laid me in her bed and started to clean my wounds and applied some cream on them and since I broke almost my right hand she tied crepe bandage on it "looks like you can't jerk off for a few weeks"she joked making me chuckle , I told her everything that happened "I can't believe that Jade did this! You need to get a revenge" she said while smoking joint "what?" I asked "Kidnap her" she replied .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hey Guys! I hope you guys are doing great 😊 . Thankyou so much for reading this chapter 💜 Don't forget to like the chapter!

So, did you guys liked it?