Chapter 13

3½ weeks later.....

Jade's Pov

It's been almost a month without Perrie , I miss her more than anything in this world . But the good part is that she'll be back in 4 days . The days without her were boring because she was not there to make me laugh by being silly , cold because she was not there to hold me and I was feeling like I was walking around with just one shoe because I was half a heart without her. And I was not feeling really good either so , I decided to call Var over for a movie marathon . "Jade , you ok?"She asked I nodded in response , she just shrugged and continued to look at the screen . I decided to cuddle up with her , she patted my head gently as we were watching Aladin a billionth time and singing a whole new world . "how's things going between Nat and you?"I asked her "Good I guess , she's at her parents these days"she replied .

After 1½ hours she decided to watch some WWE . And I was not at all feeling good , I was feeling like someone was squeezing my stomach and suddenly I felt like throwing up so I ran to the toilet and started throwing up , I was having a really hard time with holding my hair but then I felt Var holding my hair and rubbing my back , that was really sweet of her because she's one of that person who throws up when someone else throws up. "you good now?"She asked as I got up , I saw she was looking in the opposite direction "yeah I am good now , I'll just clean up and come back to the room"I said and she left the bathroom .

When I cleaned up and came back to the couch she looked at me and cupped my cheeks "You are so hot"she said "thanks"I replied and gave her a questioning look "I didn't mean like hot , I mean you are the hottest woman ever to exist but I meant your cheeks are warm "she said "I have this massive headache"I Groaned "Oh no"she said "what?"I asked "when was the last time you had your period?"she asked and my eyes shot open "I didn't have them yet...."I replied "Babe, don't panic I'll go to the pharmacy and bring some tests"she said and grabbed her keys and ran out of the house.

5 minutes later.....

She came back and was sweating Badly she took off her t shirt well it was ok for me and plus we both had girlfriends so it didn't matter. "here"she said and gave me the tests . I followed the procedure given at the back of the packet , and I was waiting for the results "I am scared.....what if Perrie leaves me ?"I panicked "nothings gonna happen Jadey , stop overthinking . We are not even sure that you are pregnant yet and if you are pregnant and Perrie acts like a dick , I'll help you raise that child"she said and kissed my head . We waited for a minute or two and then she took the tests in  her hand "3...2...1..... you're pregnant it's positive"she said and looked at me I broke down in tears "aww baby , don't cry otherwise I'll start crying too and let me tell ya I don't look this hot while crying"she joked I chuckled "so, you are keeping the baby or abortion?"she asked "I know it's not at all a great time for a child plus I am not even 18 but I really wanna keep it if Perrie doesn't mind"I said and patted my tummy, I can't believe that I am gonna be a mom , this thought was enough to make me the happiest girl in the world .

4 days later......

Perrie's Pov

It's finally the day when I get bailed "Happy much Edie?"Kristen joked "yeah ! I really want to return to the one I've been missing"I said with a grin "cringe"she replied "I'll miss you though!"I said and hugged her "me too , well I'll visit when I'm out in 5 months"she said and patted my head "Perrie! You are freeeeeee"Officer Scott said dramatically "Thanks for taking special care of me Naomi"I said and gave her a hug "well I was your cell's officer in charge"she said and blushed "Let's goo"she said and I followed her .

"You are bailed"Another officer said and I got changed into my old clothes . "Perrie!"Var said I hugged her "sup v"i said and we walked out of the police station and I saw jade standing there I ran to her and picked her up and swinged her around "I missed you babe"she said "I missed you more Jadey"I said and connected our lips and this kiss was way better than anyone we had ever had because it was full of a thousands of emotions "Hey! There are children here"Var said "I don't see any child here"I said "I was talking about me"She replied making us chuckle "Let me drop you guys to our house so you can continue your stuff"She said and opened the door for Jade "She's mine back off"I warned her "I was just being a gentlewoman"She replied in her defence "Let's go"Jade said and she started the car .

10 minutes later .............

"Thanks for dropping us"She said and gave her a hug "Anything for you"she said and I glared at her "Both"she added quickly "byee"she said and left asap before I beat her ass up . As I entered the house i pinned jade to the wall "i missed you so much baby"I said and planted a kiss on her jaw "I missed you too Perrie , and there is something I want to tell you "she said and she was looking really serious "God I am scared , what is it jade?"I asked desperately "I am Pregnant"she said "You are what??"I was shocked "you are joking right?? It's not possible !! You were on pills "I was confused as fuck "Yes I am dead serious"she replied , I sat down on the couch holding the bridge of my nose "Looks like you don't want this child "she said and was starting to tear up "Baby it's not that ... I love you , and I really want Children with you! It's just I am scared how our mothers will react"I said "Better than you"She said and left to her room "babe !"I said and ran to her holding her wrist "You know how much I love you ! And I would do anything for you and also for our future child . Baby I am so sorry to react that way I was being a dick and I was not thinking about you and things you are gonna go through for our baby. And I am reaallllllyyyy happy right now ! WE ARE BECOMING PARENTS SOON!!"I said and she connected her lips with mine "I am still mad at you though"she said and I could see a smirk on her face "Let me make it up to you then "I picked her up and lead us to her bedroom .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : You guessed it right!! Jade's Pregnant with Perrie baby 😍❤️. But they are really nervous to tell their mums about it 😬. Maybe they'll be mad at them or really happy ..... Who knows ! you'll have to read the next chapter to find out 😉.

So, did you guys liked the chapter 🖤 if you did don't forget to vote 😊

*Comments are highly appreciated*