Chapter 6

CONTAINS SMUT 🔞

Jade's Pov

Today marks the 30th day/one month since I was kidnapped . But in these 4 weeks I finally started liking someone I hated from the moment I was born . I really feel attracted to her sometimes because she has a really nice body and she's a bit cute too . Last week we shared a really steamy/sweet kiss , her lips were so soft that it felt like cotton and she is a Brilliant kisser too . I never felt this way before , when I kissed Jed it was completely different . Kisses with Jed were just rough and meaning less but that kiss with Perrie was just Wonderful and dreamy .

Right now I am sitting on the floor of Lauren's home gym admiring Perrie while she's working out . She was wearing just a sports bra exposing her hard abs and grey sweatpants . She has been working out for the last 1 and a half hour . And since I was bored as fuck I thought I would just watch her . "Perrie ! I am bored "I said in a baby voice and pouted knowing Perrie always melts when I do that . "Come here then workout with me"she chuckled and started doing pull-ups "nah"I groaned "You should exercise , you know it's really good for your banging body who is consuming Tim tams every day . You need to burn the calories baby"she said with a wink , I shrugged and moved closer to her and kissed her "woah , what was that for? "she breathed out when we pulled away "kissing can burn several calories too"I said and winked at her "so let's continue the exercise"she chuckled and connected our lips again.

As we were kissing she moved her hands from my waist to my butt , I desperately deepened the kiss . She gave my butt a little squeeze making me moan in her mouth . She pinned me to the nearest wall and continued kissing me , since we were really close I could feel her erection arising . Which made me even more turned on if that's possible . I moved my hands from her abs to her 'area' . She gasped and let out a soft moan , I quickly put my hands in her sweatpants "I don't think I can wait" she said and picked me up and got to the bedroom and threw me on the bed "I hope you know what you got yourself into"she said as she got on top of me , she started to kiss my neck as she was unbottoning my shirt (it was Perrie's shirt , which was pretty long it that covered my butt  , so I didn't wear any thing other than a thong ) .

As she took of my clothes she started to rub my clit slowly with her thumb and her mouth was attached to my right nipple and her free hand was cupping my other breast "a-ahh Perrie" I moaned , she looked up to me and winked at me she moved her lips from my nipple to my abs and she started going lower and lower till she reached the part where I needed her the most , she gave my kitten some kitty licks making me squirm in pleasure "p-please"I moaned "please what Princess"she said with a big smirk on her face "please fuck mee"I moaned and she immediately attached her lips to my pussy and started eating me out , and not after very long I came violently in her mouth moaning her name . "Mmh you taste so good" Perrie moaned and took of her boxers revealing a really hard member "It might hurt a little"she said and placed her dick at the entrance of my vajuju (lol) . She slowly entered me , I flinched at the sensation of pain " c'mon Jeed you can take it" she encouraged me , to distract me from the pain she started sucking my nipple and pumped herself in me , and after sometime pain was turning into pleasure , I released a soft moan as she started kissing my neck .

Perrie's Pov

'Am I in heaven?' was the only thought roaming inside my head , she literally has the most tight / wet pussy I've ever fucked . "H-harder baby"she moaned , so I gave her the deep and hard thrusts hitting her spot , her pussy clenched making me really close to the edge "pez I am gonna cum" she moaned "same baby"I breathed out . Her legs started to shake giving me the signal that I can blow my load in her (a/n:jade is on pills , because Perrie gave her the pills with her breakfast) .

"That was just wow"she said and snuggled into my chest "hmm"I hummed and kissed her forehead . "Jade?" "Hmm" "will you be my girlfriend?"I asked her "yes"she said and pecked my lips . "Let's take a nap baby"She said , I blushed at the nickname and since we both were exhausted we fell asleep quite easily.

Jade's Pov

I woke up with the feeling of soreness in my legs , I looked at Perrie's direction she was sleeping peacefully looking like a cute toddler . "What up bish ? I am bac-"Lauren screamed and entered the room but stopped as she saw us just in duvet "hahaha ! Jade you had sex"she said childishly "shut up"I replied but my cheeks were really red she threw the same shirt at me and looked away after I wore the shirt I decided to get out of bed but as I stood up I fall on the ground "Jade, here let me help you"Lauren said and gave me her hand "you want me to carry you?" She asked , I shrugged she giggled and picked me up in bridal style and gave me a lift to the couch "Lauren , I am hungry"I said with a pout "well , you used all your energy . So, I am not surprised"she said with a chuckle and handed me a bag of potato chips "I am going to wake Perrie up"she said and I stopped her "noooo , ill come with you"I said remembering that Perrie is naked under the duvet "I have seen Perrie's hulk dick before , Jade "she chuckled and woke Perrie up . Soon Perrie came and sat down right next to me on the couch taking the bag of chips from my hands "hey ! I am hungry" I argued , she just ignored me "what should I eat then?" I asked , Perrie looked at her crotch  and gave me a wink , which made me blush . "I hate you"I mumbled "nah you loooooveeee  me "Perrie said and flashed me her most adorable smile . Perrie is right .

'i am in love with my kidnapper '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : I hope you guys liked the smut 😝👅 . I am really caught up in my online classes , that's why I am not able to update daily . So, sorryboutit 🖤 Please vote the chapter 😚

Did you guys like the chapter?