Chapter 10

Jade's Pov

"Good Morning class ! There's a new student" Our teacher Ms Bevis said and a blonde girl entered the classroom and she look really familiar , when I properly saw her face I was shocked "Hi everyone I am Gigi Hadid"She said and she was looking directly at Perrie , I looked in Perrie's direction and she was looking really shocked "Ms Hadid you can sit next to ms Edwards"My teacher said and I literally wanted to kill everyone in the room . "hey baby"she whispered to Perrie but it was loud enough for me to hear it and Perrie didn't react much she just gave her a small smile , I just rolled my eyes and started to concentrate on what Ms Bevis was saying .

After the class.........

"Jade!"Leigh called my name "Yeah"I looked in her direction "I just saw Perrie with the new girl"She said making my eyes go wide , I quickly followed Leigh to the place(which was cafeteria) my very own girlfriend was with a girl she used to have a 'casual relationship'. When I reached the cafeteria I saw Perrie and her standing really close to eachother laughing . I decided to go to them i tapped on Perrie's shoulder "What??"she raged but when she turned around I saw the fear in her eyes which made me feel good in a weird way "Hey babe"she said nervously and kissed my cheek "You both look kind of busy"I said sarcastically "well we 'were' busy" Gigi replied and rolled her eyes "Gigi , Do you know that coffee stains can only be removed by baking soda?"I said "Thanks for the washing machine tip"She said and rolled her eyes one more time "you might need it"I said and spilled my coffee on her "oops"I said and left Perrie and Gigi standing there trying to figure out what was happening .

"Jadey you are such a savage"Leigh Anne said with an amusement on her face I just shrugged and as I was leaving the cafeteria I felt a hand on my wrist "Baby"I saw Perrie "we were just talking I swear"she said and pulled me close "yeah and I was born yesterday"I replied "you know I'll never cheat on you angel"She said with a wink "Don't call me angel"I said and as I was going I felt her hand on my wrist again "what now?"I asked getting pissed "You look so sexy when you're mad"She said and pulled me closer "Yeah I know , see you in football practice"I said and left the cafeteria .

In the practice ......

(A/n: Jade is the cheerleading captain , if you forgot)

"Hailee you need to do the routine again ! We can't mess up , the game is in 2 weeks"I said making her groan "ok"she said and nodded "Can I join the cheerleading team?"I heard a voice when I turned around it was Gigi "Nah"I said and continued to practice the routine and she turned off the music which made me really mad "What the fuck do you want ???"I yelled "A spot in Cheerleading team , then being at your position and then your Girlfriend maybe"Gigi replied and I almost hit her but thank god our coach was there "What's happening here?" Our coach who was luckily Leigh's sister Sairah "She was being a bitch"Gigi said "Well she was being a stupid bitch"I said "Jade"Sairah said and tapped on my shoulder to make my anger go away , but it wasn't working "She's just scared that I'll take her girlfriend away from her , well she should be scared"Gigi said which was my que to hit her straight on her face making her fall on the ground "Jade! "I saw Perrie coming in the 'crime scene' , she kneeled and helped Gigi to get up "Are You out of your fucking mind??"Perrie yelled at me "Are You that insecure?"She added "I am taking Gigi to the nurse"Perrie said to Sairah and picked Gigi up and left the room "Jade you ok there?"Leigh Anne asked "No"I screamed and tears started to run down my face , she immediately hugged me "Jade , I am very sorry but I need to take you to the principal because you just hit Gigi . Otherwise I'll be fired"Sairah said and I nodded and followed her.

"you are just getting a detention"Mr Rollins said I nodded and left his office . "Hey ! I didn't knew you will ever get here " Varia said (she's the most fucked up girl in our whole campus she gets detention every day) "Hi"I said getting irritated and sat down next to her I mean I didn't have a choice (and yeah , she had a big crush on me since forever) "Still love me?"I joked she chuckled "Yeah I'll always love you , like look at you how can someone not"she replied "How's Perrie?"She asked "Stop pretending like you know nothing"I replied "I just wanted to make sure everything I heard was true and I am the biggest Jerrie shipper"She said making me chuckle "Wanna smoke ?"She asked offering an electric cigarette "No"I refused and gave her an 'Are You fucking serious?' look "Don't look at me like that ! You look really scary andhot"She mumbled the last part "I heard that which made me chuckle "when will you stop flirting with me?"I asked "the day you get married to Perrie"she replied I just shrugged.

"let's sneak out"She said "how are we gonna do that ? Teachers are literally roaming in the hallways"I said "jump out of the window"she replied "We are on the Third floor"I said "yeah so what? We can take the help of pipes , just follow my lead"She said and got to the window and started to go down the pipe by slowly sliding herself "C'mon Jade"she encouraged "Ok"I said and started slowly sliding down and it was pretty cool "I can fall down any time and my ass will be on your face" I said with a chuckle "well that's my dream"she said and jumped as only 5 meters were left and the pipes ended there "I can't jump"I told her "I am going to catch you ! Just jump Thirlwall"She said and I did as she said and as I was really close to fall she caught me "Thank God you caught me otherwise I would've killed you"I said she just smiled "now you can put me down"I added "oh yeah sorry"she blushed and put me down "Varia?"I said "yeah" she replied "red looks good on you"I joked she just chuckled "bye see you"I said "Hey I am dropping you today , your ride took a bitch to the vet"She said making me chuckle "Ok.."I said but when I reached the parking I was shocked "I am not getting on a motorcycle ! You are gonna kill me"I said and glared at her "Nothing is gonna happen Jade! I am pretty good at it"She said defending herself "Ok"I said and sat at the back holding her tightly "Just don't get too aroused"I joked she chuckled "'Two girls who were on a bike were found dead as the girl driving the bike died with an orgasm because the girl sitting at the back was sexy as fuck' well that makes a nice headline" she joked making me laugh really loudly that I almost fell off the bike "Hey don't die ! Perrie will beat me up"She warned .

10 minutes later...........

"Thanks Var"I said and hugged her "anything for you Princess"she said and winked at me "See you tomorrow at school"she said and left my house."Who was that?"My mom asked as she saw me with her "she's my friend mom"I said "Are you sure?"my mom confirmed "yeah!" I replied " she was flirting with you pet"my mom said "She's just really flirty mom! And she's dating someone maybe"I replied "ok...."my mom said and made way for me to get in .

I fell on the bed like a starfish and passed out because I was tired as fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys! This is literally the longest chapter I've ever written 😝. I hope y'all are ready for the drama 👀.

So, did you guys liked the chapter? 💛