Chapter 16

1½ months later.....

Jade's Pov

"I am gonna fail this shit"I Groaned "Baby you won't ! I know you must have killed the test"Perrie said "Yeah , by the answers you are telling us you wrote , I know you murdered the test"Var said with a chuckle "Shut your stupid mouth before I punch you in the throat"Perrie said to Var and glared at her . Right now we are at our college waiting for our test results ."Your Results are here ! Go to the classroom to take them"Our teacher Ms Bevis told us , we nodded and moved towards the classroom.

I literally screamed when I looked at my results "Baby are you ok? "Perrie asked getting worried "OFCOURSE I AM I PASSED !!!! I GOT 60%!!"I jumped on her , she caught me "Congo babe"She said and kissed me "You should not jump right on your stomach! There is a baby there"Var said in a really serious tone "Fuck ! I shouldn't have done that "I realised and pulled away from Perrie "Pez how much did you get?"I asked her "93%"She shrugged "Woah, babe you are a genius"I said and kissed her cheek "Var , you failed?"Pez asked as she saw Var almost in tears "No.."she said "How much did you get ? Why are you in tears ?"I asked "92%!"She said "I never thought I could get this much"She said and dramatically fell on the ground "Get your shit together dude, You need to come with us to the Doc . He is gonna tell us the gender today "Pez said as she held my hand "Okay let's go !"Var said and ran to the car.

At the Hospital........

"Hello Jade ! Hello Perrie ! And Hello Their Friend"Liam said and shook our hands "It's Varia but you can call me tonight"She said as she drooled over him , he giggled . Var broke up with her girlfriend after she figured out that she was being cheated on. "Lay down Jade"He said and I nodded and laid down , he put a gel on my tummy and started to look at the screen "You wanna know the gender of the baby?"He asked "You can tell Varia , We have a gender reveal party and You and Zayn are invited"Pez said "Zayn?"Var raised her eyebrow "My husband"He replied "ohh , he's a lucky guy"She said with a chuckle "He surely is"Liam giggled "Thanks Liam ! See you tomorrow"I said and gave him a hug and Pez and Var did the same .

In the car......

"he's a daddy material"Var said fantasizing about him "He's Married you pervert"I joked "Why are all the hot people not single?"she asked and groaned "Shut up and focus on the road"Pez said "Why are you so rude ?"She asked with a fake cry making us chuckle "You have arrived to your destination, it'll be 10 dollars"Var said as she parked in front of our house (Perrie's house , My mum and her mum are living together in My house for some time . We are gonna move really soon). "Don't mess Anything up! Otherwise I am gonna put you in a grave"Perrie warned her "O-ok"She stuttered and drove away "You need to stop scaring her"I chuckled "I like it "Perrie said "Bully"I said and rolled my eyes "I am not a bully! "She pouted , I kissed her pout away "I can't wait for tomorrow baby"She said and back hugged me "Me too Baby"I said and kissed her.

Next day........

Varia's Pov

"Holy shitttttt"I groaned "What did you do now ?"Lauren asked "I didn't do anything ! This just fell on its own"I explained "Yeah sure , I'd buy that"Lauren said sarcastically "Where are the MOTHERFUCKIN' BALLOONS?"Camila screamed "They are here With me "I said "Ok great Pez and Jadey will be here soon with another billion people"Camila said making us chuckle "There will be hardly 20 people Camila"I chuckled "Where are the cakes ?"Lauren asked "Here"I turned around gesturing to my butt "Now I know why you are single"Lauren said and walked away. "Holy shit! They are here!!!!"Camila panicked .

"Hi pez ! hi jeed"I hugged Perrie and Jade "Hi Varry"Jade said "I hope you don't mess Anything , otherwise you know where is the graveyard"Perrie said with the sweetest smile "Yeah ! "I replied . People started to come one by one and I saw Liam "Hey !"I said and gave him a hug "Where is your Husband?"I asked "I am here "I heard a deep voice say , I looked up to see a really attractive man "I am Zayn"he said and shook my hand "I am Var ! Nice to meet you"I said with a grin.

Perrie's Pov

"I am so nervous Pez"Jade said "Pop the balloon Jerrie!"Jesy said "Yeah ! Pop it"Leigh said "That's what she said "Var said out of the blue , everyone glared at her "ok ,I am gonna stop now . Do it Jerrie"Var said . "3....2....1..*pop* it's a boy!"Camren and Var screamed "We are having a baby boy "Jade said as she got a bit emotional I hugged her tightly "I am gonna have a grandson"My mum said and jumped and Norma was as usual standing at a place crying . "So, what are you naming him?"Var asked "Isaac Edwards"Jade said with the biggest smile .

30 minutes later...

"Can I have everyone's attention please?"I asked "No ! Let me eat"Var said and Lauren punched her shoulder hardly "Thanks Lo , Jade I need to tell you something"I said and called jade "What happened baby?"She asked getting "I just want to say I am so much in love with you ! I mean I loved you since I was 3 , you were my first kiss ! . I just sometimes feel that how can someone be this beautiful , Sweet , Kind , Intelligent " "Sexy!"Var screamed "Yeah and sexy when we started dating I knew you were the one for me ! You are my bestfriend , my girlfriend , my soulmate , mother of my child and maybe my wife? "I said and got on my knee "Jade thirlwall , will you marry me?"I asked she was frozen "Jade?"Var snapped her fingers in front of Jade's eyes "Yes"She cried and connected our lips "woooooooooo"I heard Eveyone cheer ofcourse Var was the loudest "Oh my god my baby is engaged ! "my mum hugged me and Jade , Norma joined the hug .

Later that day......

"I am so happy Right now Pez ! "jade said and kissed my cheek "I am really happy too baby ! Our baby boy will be born in 4½ months and we are getting married"I said and cuddled her "I can't wait for our baby"Jade said "Me too Baby"I said and caressed her tummy .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n : ITS A BOYYYYY!! 🥳💙 Hey guys! I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊❤️ ! Please don't forget to vote ❤️😜.

So, did you guys liked the chapter?

Comments are highly appreciated 😊❤️