Chapter 9

Contains Smut🔞           

Jade's Pov

"Why is it so hard?"I groaned and fell on the bed "Babe , it's literally the first chapter and you think that this is hard"She chuckled "Can we fuck again?"I teased giving her a wink "Babe we literally just fucked"she said with her eyes going wide . "I am boooooored"I whined "what do you want to do babe?"She asked and patted my head which was on her thigh "Can we go clubbing? It's Friday!"I said and gave her a pout "Yeah...... sure?"she answered which sounded like a question itself "is something wrong ?"I asked her "umm.., I haven't gone clubbing since almost 2 months now. Because you know.."she said and scratched her back of her neck nervously "yeah you took girls to bed"I said and rolled my eyes "that was the old me baby "she said and kissed my cheek "so , let's go!" I said and I called Leigh Anne and Jesy to come with us .

In the club...

"Dude ! What are you doing here?!"Lauren asked Perrie and gave her a hug "this little one wanted to come here"Perrie told Lauren and gave me a big smile "cool! Hey Jade!"Lauren said finally noticing me because I was standing behind Perrie "Hi"I replied "Lauren! Dude Camila is looking for you!"A guy came and told Lauren "I'll catch up with you guys later"she said and left the club . "Babe , I need to go somewhere I'll be back stay here"Perrie suddenly said and left me alone . I followed her she was almost running then she stopped running when she saw a girl (damn she was tall) standing there , so I decided to eavesdrop "Gigi ! What are you doing here?"Perrie whispered yelled "I came here to meet you 'Daddy' "Gigi replied which made my jaw clench "Gigi , I don't want my girlfriend to see us together!"Perrie said and pinned Gigi to the wall making my eyes go wide "why don't you just leave me alone??"Perrie asked her "because I don't want to! You were the one who decided us to have a casual sex type relationship "Gigi replied "Please Gigi you need to stop being a stupid ass stalker ! I have noticed that you're following me everywhere I go", Perrie raged "ok....but we can still fuck right?"she asked Perrie "we'll discuss that later, I need to go my girlfriend must be waiting"she said so , I ran back to the place where she left me .

"Hey babe "she said and hugged me from behind "what took you so long?"I asked her "um... nothing just met an old friend"she answered ,I gave her a shrug . "Let's dance babygirl"she whispered in my ear and low key started grinding her front to my back which made me gasp "can you feel how hard you always get me?"Perrie said in her deep voice making me moan . We continued grinding until we couldn't control ourselves anymore "Fuck Jade mind taking this somewhere else??"Perrie said with a groan I nodded my head and we left the club and got into the car "Let's get you home quickly"She said and started the engine .

6 minutes later...

"Babe your mom!" I warned Perrie as she pinned me to the door "she's at her cousins house Baby , don't worry bout it"she said and started to take off my shirt while kissing my jaw and then moving down and down to the part where I need her the most . "Ughh Perrie"I moaned as she flicked her tough inside me "mmh"she hummed which sent vibration to my bud making me almost scream in pleasure , she started to suck on my clit while she was fingering my pussy "baby i-i am cloose"I moaned , which made her movements faster than ever .And it lead to the biggest orgasm of my life. "I still need you in me"I husked in Perrie's ear and as she was about to put herself in me her phone rang and it was her football coach and she needed to take it . So , I decided to tease her . "Hello"she answered "yes sir we will definitely be there by 9 " Perrie was sitting on the bed so I pushed her so now she was laying back I started to kiss valley of her breasts and got down to her abs licking her smoothly "y-yeah s-sure sir" she was still talking to her coach and was giving me a 'not now' look but I still didn't stop . I started to lick her dick slowly making her almost moan then I started to suck her head slowly going deeper and deeper which even made Perrie grab the sheets and closing her eyes tightly."c-coach my cat is being mischievous , I'll contact you later thank you sir , have a great night"she said and hung up the call , I didn't stop I continued what I was doing "ugh Jade"she moaned and patted my head as I engulfed the full length "shit I am gonna cum"she said and not after very long she came violently inside my mouth "someone's being naughty"She said with a smirk "you started this"I said innocently as we laid on the bed .

As we were laying down silently I tried to break the silence by asking her "Is there something you Wanna tell me?"she looked at me "no"she said and raised her eyebrow "ok cool"I said and faced the opposite direction .

This means that i need to figure everything out on my own .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hey guys I Hope U all are doing good 💛 I am sooooooooooochooooooooooooo sorry for not updating regularly 😬 I got a little busy 💛

So, did you guys liked the chapter 🖤?