Chapter 7

Perrie's Pov

'I am so in love with her' i mumbled to myself . "I heard that" Lauren said with a giggle "why you laughing?"I asked and raised my eyebrow "because I never hear Perrie The Fuckgirl Edwards say that she's in love with someone" she replied "I don't know what to do , she's my girlfriend now and I don't know whether I should let her be free or not"I sighed "You should let her go to her own house Pez , you have to take risk if you genuinely trust her . And now she's your girlfriend and you can still live with her because you and jade are next door neighbours"Lauren replied , I nodded "I'll talk to her"I gulped.

*Knock knock

"Come in" I heard her cute voice say , when I entered the room her came running to me and hugged me "Babyy"she said and pecked my lips , ugh can she be any cuter . "Jade , I want to tell you something"I said nervously "what?"she asked in a soft voice "I have decided to let you go"I said and looked at the floor "really?"she asked and I nodded "We need to make a plan so that our mothers don't suspect anything"she said and my eyes widened at the comment "why are you helping me? I kidnapped you and did bad things to you"I asked "Well , I need to say this . You were a bitch to me at first but , it's kinda my fault I never gave you a chance to be my friend and ignored you . But these days were literally the best days of my life , I never had so much fun . And most importantly I found a really cute Girlfriend"she said and pinched my cheek "Hey I am not cute I am badass"I replied which made her giggle .

One hour later.............

Right now Lauren , Camila , Jade and I are sitting on the couch trying to make a plan to send Jade home without anyone suspecting anything "i have an idea !"Camila screamed "what?"I asked "Since everyone thinks that Jade is in New York , so we will get Jade a flight to New York and a return flight so , it will look like Jade was in New York"she said "Who do you think I am ? Bill gates? I am not spending that much money"I replied "What If You guys Drop me at the Airport , so , I can pretend that I was in New York "Jade said "that's a great idea"Lauren said and gave jade a thumbs up. "let's get you to airport"I said and gave Jade a cheeky wink .

2 hours later.......

Jade's Pov

I am right now standing with my fake luggage in my hands , It is full of bed sheets and a pillow . I felt my phone vibrate , I saw it was a message from Perrie .

Pez 👅❤️ : Babygirl your mom , my mom and I am here to take you home ;)
Me: I am ready ;)

I decided to go outside the airport , I saw my mom standing there . I walked to them and gave my mom a hug "Missed you Pet"she said and patted my head and before I could even look at Aunty Deb's direction I was pulled in a bonecrushing hug by her "I missed you more than Norma pet"Perrie's mom said which made me giggle "Am I the only one who is not getting any hug?"Pez asked and gave me a pout , I giggled and hugged Pez "We literally saw each other 2hours ago"I whispered in her ear "I still Missed you baby"she whispered in my ear "You girls can hug in the car , let's go home"My mom joked , we both pulled away from the hug and giggled .

In the car

Perrie's mom was driving the car , My mum was sitting on the passenger seat and Pez and I were in the back seat . I was resting my head on Perrie's shoulder while she was stroking my hair . "Are you alright Jade? You are not getting pissed at Perrie and even cuddling her" My mum raised her eyebrow "I missed her mom"I replied "And I missed her moreee" Perrie said and jumped on me "Get a room you two"Debbie said making me blush "Jade is blushing"Perrie said with a chuckle making our moms laugh "Shut up and get off"I said , crossed my arms and pouted "Don't doo that"she said and kissed my cheek making me melt "ughh"I fake groaned .

Debbie's Pov

"I can't believe that Jade and Perrie are finally getting along with each other "I said to Norma who was sipping her tea "I am really happy , I can't wait for them to date and then get married and then have babies"Norma said "Mom I Heard that "We heard Jade's voice "So, what do you think about it?"I asked Jade and she giggled "Well , I kinda like Pez"she said with a blush on her cheek "kinda?"Norma raised her eyebrow "okay okay , I really like her"She said and she was turning crimson . "Well , where is Perrie btw?"Jade asked trying to change the subject "she's taking a shower , and since she loves her shower time you will have to wait for an hour or two"I replied "I don't take that long mom"Perrie said as she came and sat down on the couch next to Jade , I just chuckled . "Perrie , You have something to show jade , right?"I asked Perrie getting confused faces from Jade and Norma "Let's go to the Backyard"Perrie said and took her hand , Norma and I followed them .

Perrie's Pov

"Wow , what is this decoration for anyway?"Jade asked curiously "for you"I replied cheekily , I got on my knee and started my speech "Jade , You are literally the most beautiful person I ve ever seen in my life . I was in love with you since we were 3 . You are just soo freaking perfect , your flawless ombre hair , cutest button nose , killer cheekbones , those captivating eyes and the long lashes covering them and your banging body and many things . I love all of you.For me you will always be my Princess Jasmine . So, Will you let me be your Aladin?"I took the pendent out of my pocket "yes"she said and hugged me and our moms joined the the hug . "I am so happy for you babies"My mum said and Norma nodded at my mom's statement "So , can I get a moment with my girlfriend?" I asked the moms and they both gave us smirks and left us alone "Baby , but I already was your girlfriend"Jade said and pecked my lips "It was such a plain proposal , you deserve waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more baby and I wanted to do this in front of our mums"I replied "Thanks Pez , How can I repay you?"Jade asked which brought a smirk to my face "You know it babe"I said and picked up her in my arms and lead us to my room .
-----

Smut 🔞

I gently pushed Jade down on the mattress and kissed her jaw softly and moved to her neck and started sucking on her soft spot which made her release a soft moan "Just put it in me"she breathed out "as you wish Princess"I said and slowly started to enter her "Fuck Jade , mhhh how are you so mhh fuckin tight?"I asked and released a moan "ughh fuck Perrie"she moaned as I started to give her harder thrusts , I started to suck her nipple as I was hitting her spot again and again "Uggh P-please give it to mee Perrieee"she moaned loudly "Fuckkk Take it all baby"I moaned "Cum for me Jade"I added and her legs started to shake violently as she was reaching her high I came right after her , releasing my load in her . "That was something else"Jade said with a giggle and I kissed her nose softly "Let's get dressed baby , Our moms must be waiting"I said and we both got dressed and went downstairs .

-----

When we entered the dining room , our moms were giving us smirks "Mom I am hungry"I said and sat down "Yeah , no wonder you guys used all your energy"My mum replied making Jade and I red as Tomatoes "Mom you are making Jade uncomfortable"I argued "I are just kidding with you both , Norma and I not really mind We are cool moms"My mom said and winked at us . We both groaned and started to eat the tacos which my mum made .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hey guys! I hope you all are inside your houses and safe . Sorry for being inactive , my online classes are really getting tiring . Happy Jerrie is here guysss!!!

So, did you guys liked the chapter? Please comment ♥️