🌹 1

TH'S POV

"Tae!Tae! Tae!"

I turned around. There, Jimin came running towards me and jumped on my back. "Yah! Jimin you're heavy. Get down." He got down. "Hehe. Sorry." I turned to face him and smiled. "Lets go to class." He pulled me to our class as the bell rang.

As you see, Jimin and I have been classmates since highschool. We grew up together as friends. Along with that my love towards him grew bigger. Yes, I love Park Jimin. I love him since the first time we met. I never tell me about my feeling towards him.

I affraid that he didnt love me the same. I affraid of rejection. I dont want our friendship to be broke. So far, only Jin and Hoseok who know about my crush to Jimin.

Back to the story, we entered the class to be met with our other friends, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok. They all greated us and then the lecturer came. Urgh, I hate History.

-skip-

Finally! Lunch time! Yeay! I'm hungry. I stood up and looked at Jimin who is talking to Jungkook. They are laughing make feel jealous. My thought had interupt by the itching feeling in my throat make me choughed a couple times.

Jimin saw me and came to me. "You okay Tae?" He looked at me worriedly. "Yeah I'm okay. Just choked on water I drink." I lied but luckily he believe it. Actually I dont know what had happen earlier.

"So, lets go to the cafe. I bet everyone already waiting for us there." Jungkook said and pulled us out the class.

At cafe

"Hey what are you guys taking so long." Namjoon greated us and we sat at the table.

The lunch time went by with Hoseok and Jin making jokes that make us laughed so hard to even breathing. I looked at Jimin. His smile and laugh are cute as his face. He's an angle.

"Guys.."

______________________________________

Well..how was it?
Vote🚩 and comment💬 on this book.
P/s: English not my language. Bye bye. Pyooong~
-sae