🌹Ending 2 (alternative)

Jimin's pov

"He's fine. The surgery is succesfull. The petals no longer with him."

The doctor said. Everyone sighed in relieve. Wait. Did this mean that he no longer remember me? I sobbed at the thought. "C-can we meet him?" I asked. "For now you can't but tomorrow can. He need rest after the surgery. We will call you guys tomorrow if he wakes up." The doctor said. We all thanked him and he walk away.

We all went back to the dorm. It's already past 11 when we arrived. No one bothered to take dinner in our case, no one had earlier. Everyone just went straight to their rooms but not me. I went to Tae's room opening the door slowly. I roam around his room. Then, something caught my eyes. There's a letter on his table. There's my name on it. I took it and opened.

To Jiminie,

Hey Jimin, if you're reading this maybe I'm no longer around or I am? Btw, don't blame yourself for my illnes. I refused the surgery cause I don't want to live without even know you. I love you so much. Even my love for you will be the cause of my death so let it be. I know even I won't do the surgery, at the end I'll do it anyway. If I survive the surgery and lost my memory of you, I'll try to search for it. I'll love you again cause I know deep inside you, you love me. This is my promise. Bye mochi. You're always be my soulmate.

Love,
Tae

(A/n: I'm suck at writing letters.)

Next morning

We went to the hospital cause the doctor said that he just woke up. We ask at the counter about his room. All the time I just kept quiet and looked down. We arrived in front of his room. Jin-hyung patted my shoulder to go first. I opened the door, making eye contact with him. My heart broke as he said.

"Who are you?"

Uhm..Part 2??

Edit: I'm sorry but I deleted the part 2 as I couldn't bring myself to continue this story. So, this is the end. Thank you for reading.

-Sae