🌹4

Author's pov

"You should take the surgery Tae."
"No, I won't!"
"But Tae-"
"No! I don't want to!"

Jin sighed. He knew whatever he do Taehyung won't do it. He is stubborn. It's been a week since the incident and it had been worst. Taehyung would just throw up by looking at the couple being together. The couple didn't awared of that but the others surely do. They notice how Taehyung being uncomfortable and always excuses himself to the restroom multiple times when they all together.

It is lunch time as always the group spending their time together at the café. But today without Jungkook and Jimin. The had their own plan for today so the others think that it may be the perfect time to ask Taehyung about what had they been concerned at.

"Tae?" Hoseok started. "Humm." Taehyung looked at the him. ""Are you okay?" The older looked directly in eyes. "Yeah hyung. Why do you ask?" To be honest, Taehyung felt nervous about the older sudden ask.

What if they know? Jin hyung tell them?

"Are you sure, Tae? We notice that you always spacing out whenever with Jimin and Jungkook. Come on, you can tell us everything." Namjoon said concerned. Taehyung in other hand felt the flower in his lungs started to grow at the mention of the two. It make him gag and the urge to puked. However, he just (fake) smiled struggling to speak. "Y-yes, I'm fine hyung. Don't wor-" He couldn't finnish his words as he start to cough really bad.

Everything felt like the world had stopped as the members looked at him. There, lying a petal of rose on the table. Everyone were shocked to even said a word. Taehyung cupped his mouth eyes widened at the petal.

"Tae-" before Jin could finish his words Tae already gone. Everyone looked at each other in worried and confused.

Jin sighed.

"I'll explain."

_____________________
Yo guys. Today I promise to myself to publish this part. Sorry to make you wait. Anddd enjoy!
-Sae