🌹7

I'm feel like crying writing this and also triple update guys!
●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yoongi's pov

We were all currently in the living room spending some times together then we heard yelling upstairs. Sound like...Jimin?

We all went upstairs and the sound came from Tae's room. We went to see that Jimin been yelling things to Tae. "I hate you Tae." Thats all Jimin said before Tae start to coughing badly and his legs gave up. I quickly catch him before he fell to the floor. I can see the petals were completely covered in blood in his palm but I hid it from Jimin. "Are you crazy Jimin!" I shouted at him. "What? He deserve it."

*Slap*

Everyone widened his eyes. There, Jin just slapped Jimin in the face. Tears can be seen in his eyes. "He is sick for goddamn sake, Jimin!!" Jin shouted.
Jimin's face soothened. I just glared at him and looked at Tae who was now unconsious in my arms. Namjoon had called the ambulans and Tae being rushed to the hospital.

We were all in the waiting room. Jimin can't stop crying while Jungkook tried to comfort him. I don't care tho. All I care now was Tae. I've been controlling myself to not just punched Jimin right now. Tae is like a brother to me. I can't stand losing him. A few hours later, the doctor came. "For Kim Taehyung?" We went to him. He sighed. "His condition have been worst. I afraid we can't do anything. He is in his last stage and if the surgery wouldn't held in short time, the petals would fill his lungs completely and he will die. I'll give five days to consider about the surgery. If not, I'm sorry. For now he is asleep. You can see him. Room 125." He said as he bowed to us and left.

We went to the room and got inside to see Tae lying there on the bed with the oxygen mask on his face and a heart monitor next to him.

Jimin's pov
Petals? What petals? What is it mean? They are hiding something. "Guys." They looked at me. "What did the doctor mean by petals?"

●•●•●●•●•●•●•●•

"H-hanahaki?" The all nod. "Who?" I ask eager to know. "Sorry but we can't tell you. It's Tae's place to tell you." I glanced at Tae. He looked peacefull. His skin was pale and you could mistaken him as dead if it's without the heart monitor beside him signaling he is alive. He is alive..

for now..