🌹6

Double update guys! Uwu~>○<

Taehyung's pov

I've been discharged from the hospital and we all went home. Later we arrived, Jimin and Jungkook came through the door. "Hey guys. Where were you guys going?" Jungkook asked as he came in. Namjoon-hyung want to say something but I beat him. "Nowhere. Btw did you guys enjoy the date?" I said with the greatest (fake) smile I can give but inside I'm hurting. I can tell the petals would came out again.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

I was in my room doing some homeworks untill someone came. "Tae, may I come in?" I turned facing the door to see who it was. It's Jimin. "Yes Jimin. What's wrong?" He came in and sit on my bed. I walked to him. "I want to talk." I felt somethings gonna happen. I already can feel the petals but I held it.

"Are you not agree about me dating Jungkook?"

I shocked. "Wha-. Of course I agree Jimin. Why did you think of that?" Panic start to overhelm me. "I can tell you're lying Tae." I glupped. He stood up in front of me. "What's the matter Tae! I thought we are friends!" He yelled at me. "You lied to me." He walked to the door but I stopped him by grabbing his hand. "Wait." He snatched his hand away and looked at me. "What's wrong with you Tae?! You've been skipping meals! Locking yourself and look at you now. You're so thin. Your face look paler than before. And you are lying to me! Keeping secrets from me! YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU ARE USELESS, WEAK AND SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKER!"

After he said that I felt like a knot lodged tightly around my neck stealing my breath away. I can't breath. "I hate you Tae." I cupped my mouth as I coughed badly. I looked at my palm to see the petals covered completely with blood. My vision blurred and I saw everyone enterd the room. My legs gave up and I fell in someone's embrance. I can hear shouting but it turned to be muffeled. My eyes dropping and lastly I shut my eyes completely.

This is it..

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

You don't expect it right? Hope you enjoy it.
-Sae