🌹5

Taehyung's pov

It's been two months since the hyungs knew about me but they didn't know who cuz Jin-hyung didn't told them. He want me to tell them myself. They always nagging me to take the surgery but I refused. I don't want to lost this feelings. Jimin? He haven't know yet along with Jungkook. He had a beautiful life with Jungkook. I don't want to ruin their moments. They looked perfect together. I just smiled from afar looking at them ignoring the feeling in my lungs.

Me? I've been worst these days. When I saw them. I would throw up petals but this time not just petals but with blood. I just can't stop loving him even he had someone else. I don't know why but I can't. If my love to him can cause death so let it be. I rather die than ended up living my life without remembering him.

I've been avoiding people now. After school I would just locking myself in my room and throw up petals. Days passed and still the same. Luckily, I didn't share room with anyone. It's hurt. I don't know how long I will live anymore.

One day, I woke up in a white room. Where am I? This wasn't my room. "Taehyung! Tae!" I tilted my head to the right to see all the members but there's no Jimin and Jungkook. "G-guys? Where am I?" My voice cracked. I looked at my night stand for some water. Yoongi-hyung notice it and gave me a glass of water. I took it and drank half of the glass. I gave back to him. "What happen?"

"You're in hospital Tae. We found you passed out in the toilet surrounding with petals." Namjoon-hyung told me and the memories of it crossed my mind. "Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" I asked as they looked at each other. "The went for a date early morning so they didn't know about you passing out. We don't tell them cause you don't want them to know yet." Jin-hyung said.

I felt the petals rose up in my throat as I began to coughed and petals came out with a slight blood on them. Hoseok-hyung sat on the bed next to me and hold my hands. "Tae, please tell us who is it. We can't stand seeing you like this. Please Tae." He pleaded. I saw tears in his eyes as he looked at me. I glanced at Jin-hyung who nodded his head urging me. I sighed.

"Jimin..