A name

You woke up but you didn't know where you were you were in some kind of liquid you looked up and there was a bright shining light up above you it was disturbing your eyes you tried to get closer but didn't know how that's when you felt something grab you. You tried to get out of its grip but it was stronger then you and it took you away from the light above you the thing that took you was very fast that in 10 seconds you were out of the liquid you were in you then saw the light that was above you. That's when you heard someone ask are you okay you turned around and saw a boy with spikey hair he looked so innocent you smiled and that's when something began to lift you up you tried to go down that's when the boy took your hands and brought you down slowly you smiled and blushed the boy then told you not to worry and told you that what was carrying you away was your wings you looked confused. He then explained to you that wings make you fly wings you said starting to understand what he was saying hey he said as he stroked your blonde curls you're pretty pretty you said yeah said the boy very pretty you smiled and giggled my name is sharkboy he said what's yours your smile then disappeared you did not understand. He then stared at you and smiled oh you don't have a name he said you shook your head no well he said how about Ellie you shook your head no how about Charlie you had a disgusted look on your face he then said well how about we call you y/n you nodded yes you liked that name it suited you.