Meeting lavagirl

You still haven't talked to sharkboy about what happened with the great white sharks but he got back to normal soon and you guys continued to have fun until one day you and him were going to go swimming until you heard someone you were in the water when you saw a girl with pink hair. Sharkboy saw her and said hi to her he then called your name and you came out the water and ran to him but it wasn't just her it was also a blonde boy as well he then said this is y/n hi y/n said the blonde boy you must be a new dream y/n the queen of angels you were slightly confused and thought he was crazy. Until he showed you a book filled with a whole bunch of drawings he then showed you a picture of you in the book he said that when you are around calm places you have an angel gown when around fiery landscapes your dress turns into a devil dress he then shook your hand and you shook his he then introduced himself as max and that the girl with pink hair was lavagirl you said hi to her and she said hi back with a smile . And for the rest of the day you and lavagirl talked while max and sharkboy played around she then asked where do you live you then said with sharkboy her eyes widened oh okay you knew something was wrong with lavagirl but like sharkboy you decided not to ask.