Daisy's and rose's

It was the day after the body touch that sharkboy gave you it wasn't bad when he touched you it felt good a bit but you were still developing to things so you honestly thought that it was normal. You were bored though and didn't know what do to do until sharkboy asked if you wanted to go swimming you said no how about go on a adventure in my rocket ship you said no you didn't even know what that was yet he then said how about I show you the flowers. You then lifted your head up from looking at the ceiling and said what are flowers sharkboy then said that he'll show you you put on your angel gown and white heels while your halo was shining bright you held sharkboy's hand and walked to the flowers you saw a lot of colorful flowers you saw pink blue red and yellow flowers you looked around and saw something in the back of a tree that caught your eye. You began to walk to it and saw white flowers with a yellow center you kneeled down on both knees and looked at it sharkboy then tapped you you jumped and turned around sorry said sharkboy he then said you like daisies you nodded yes and he smiled and picked 3 for you and got you red ones as well you smiled and then you felt sharkboy kiss you on the cheek and then hugged you you smiled and asked what kind of flowers were the red ones he then said that it was a rose you smiled roses you then hugged him you were so happy.