Shark reunion

You and sharkboy were going to meet up with the great white sharks again sharkboy didn't want to go because of last time but you suggested because maybe the problem could be fix from last time. You guys swam to the great white sharks cave and you saw them circling around you guys well actually pretty much you . They greeted mostly you not really paying any attention to sharkboy you felt like that they were trying to make him mad just so he could say that you and him are dating even though you guys weren't "Hey Y/n so how has your day been going so far " said one great white " Fine" you said you then turned to sharkboy he looked angry but as soon as he saw you staring he smiled but you knew he wasn't okay something was going on and you didn't like it. You two stayed for a good hour and played in the ocean until a great white said "Sharkboy and Y/n look cute together " sharkboy heard this but not you and shouted " SHUT UP " everybody looked at him especially you " Mind your business " you guys swam back to sharkboy's cave he was frustrated so you didn't bother him. But not only that because you felt like it was your fault you then ran to the bathroom and shut the door and cried.