Drama

You were sitting on the bed while Sharkboy played with your blonde curls you looked at him " Sharkboy I'm bored do you want to do something " he looked at you and said " Nope " you looked at him and said " How about we apologize " he looked at you and said " Apologize apologize to who" you then gave him a look and he then knew what you meant. " Y/n we are not going to go see the great white sharks " you then said "Come on Sharky " he shook his head no so your angel wings began to flutter and you flew and picked up Sharkboy." Come " he then sighed and said " Fine" you then both swam to the great white sharks cave and the first thing they said was " Oh look it's the couple did you guys find a ship name yet " you then rolled your eyes and Sharkboy looked pretty angry and then they gave you both some fish and it was good while it lasted until one of the great whites asked " Are you and Sharkboy dating " you looked at him and he looked at you and said " No " in a nice way until you both went to grab the last piece of fish and your hands touched and all the great white sharks saw and said " Ohhhhh" . Sharkboy then said " guys please shut up " you then started to feel uncomfortable and said " I want to go home " Sharkboy saw you were sad and told the great white sharks you two were leaving and then said " Yeah leave to make out " and you felt tears forming in your eyes and one fell down your cheek " Hey " said Sharkboy " don't listen to them " you nodded yes but there was still going to be drama.